lol I think he means KFC.

Comment

0:41 seconds

Comment

lol @ kfc... good one ts

Comment

at 0:57 you can see him clearly

Comment

im sick of this open ended racism thats being allowed on here. equating mayweather to ****in fried chicken by the manny fanbase is honestly the most openly racist and ignorant insult i have ever seen on here, and its condoned by the majority of you with virtually no response other than "oh its because hes a chicken"

**** you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                im sick of this open ended racism thats being allowed on here. equating mayweather to ****in fried chicken by the manny fanbase is honestly the most openly racist and ignorant insult i have ever seen on here, and its condoned by the majority of you with virtually no response other than "oh its because hes a chicken"

**** you guys.
                maybe you shoudnt be on forums if you associate a food thats seen in every street corner with a half a mile in America as a racist symbol.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

**** you guys.
                  whats racist about floyd being labeled as a chicken?...he is one!....he defintiely cannot be compared to a lion........

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                    maybe you shoudnt be on forums if you associate a food thats seen in every street corner with a half a mile in America as a racist symbol.
                    maybe he prefers lion or tiger to describe floyd.......lol

Comment

Working...
                    X