No announcement yet.

Carl "The Cobra" Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl "The Cobra" Froch

Just saw the Froch v. Pascal fight! Froch is the sh it! Literally!
    Decent fighter with a crowd pleasing style but come on man! Is this suppose to be the next big thing out of the UK?
    Couldn't get Pascal out of there and wears his chin on his forehead! A sucker for a counter left hook. Take away his straight right and he is fuc ked! The blazing speed I don't see! He could probably Outlast Taylor but who couldn't! We will feed him to the "Matrix"! Prove me wrong UK posters! Point out something I am missing that makes you all hold him in high regard!

Froch has got a good chin, and that is it.
    Overrated power and **** defense.. Kessler would eat this man alive.

Comment

You can't judge him on one fight.. I think his awkward style could cause problems for his opponents. Also his chin is solid and he can punch. Don't right him off just yet

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
        Just saw the Froch v. Pascal fight! Froch is the sh it! Literally!
        Decent fighter with a crowd pleasing style but come on man! Is this suppose to be the next big thing out of the UK?
        Couldn't get Pascal out of there and wears his chin on his forehead! A sucker for a counter left hook. Take away his straight right and he is fuc ked! The blazing speed I don't see! He could probably Outlast Taylor but who couldn't! We will feed him to the "Matrix"! Prove me wrong UK posters! Point out something I am missing that makes you all hold him in high regard!

Your right,Froch will lose to the top dogs

Calzaghe will play with him all night
        Kessler and Bute will probably KO him

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
          You can't judge him on one fight.. I think his awkward style could cause problems for his opponents. Also his chin is solid and he can punch. Don't right him off just yet
          What big hitter has he faced and took his best? As you know I have only seen one fight. That style will definitely buy him a few rds against any top fighter, I agree with you there.

Comment

He seems to keep getting away with all these mistakes though.

I think Pascal was a geniune world-level fight and he still got a way with that stuff. It would be nice to see him against a guy who can bang a bit more though like Andrade or Bute, or even Bika.

Froch might be the 168 Margarito, we'll see.

Comment

168 Margarito is Andrade. Froch doesn't throw nearly enough punches. Froch is called the Cobra and Margarito is called the Tornado for a reason...

Comment

Working...
              X