No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident of Overcoming Lara's Tough Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
    Lara lol people actually think this clown is talented.

Lost to Molina, Went Life and Death with Hernandez, Angulo and couldent do nothing against vanes, lol what he beat trout who Canelo ruined and now all of sudden he some elite boxer lol N pLease.
    Lara is talented.

He's not Rigo but he is a very talented boxer.

He has draws with Molina and Vanes and officially lost to Williams.

If Lara is a clown because of that , what does it make of Maidana who got knocked down by Khan , beaten by Alexander. One who couldn't hurt Floyd in spite of all his low blows, rabbit punches , a shove and a knee?

Comment

What I think is going to work against Canelo is he doesn't really push the pace and isn't one to make a fight rough or dirty and that's how you trouble a guy like Lara.

I don't believe he can outbox him.

Comment

I hardly see cinderella looking for a fight in a way angulo did with lara and ruined his face. I saw yesterday lara-angulo fight and at the end angulo had a face of a monster with a lot of punishment. I hardly can see canelo receiving this pinishment for a winning. Of course canelo has tools for an elite boxer, but if he want go win he will receive a lot of punishment before he can win. His only chance is buying the judges like paul williams or making frajds like angulo with a smaller ring with cushion to slower lara.

Comment

This fight will show how good Lara is, or how good Floyd is. I think fighting Floyd was the last test for Canelo, Lara is good, but Canelo will come in better than the Angulo Trout fought, and he will press the action with his hard combination punching. Canelo does not fight like trout, Lara hates pressure, and he is hittable all Canelo has to do is put some hands on Lara if he can.

Comment

Tough fight for Canelo if Lara doesn't get bought out like Angulo did. Canelo needs to learn that in some fights, he needs to be the pure aggressor at all times and not try to outbox the slicker boxer.

Comment

His style is not that tough dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                What I think is going to work against Canelo is he doesn't really push the pace and isn't one to make a fight rough or dirty and that's how you trouble a guy like Lara.

I don't believe he can outbox him.
                Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                This fight will show how good Lara is, or how good Floyd is. I think fighting Floyd was the last test for Canelo, Lara is good, but Canelo will come in better than the Angulo Trout fought, and he will press the action with his hard combination punching. Canelo does not fight like trout, Lara hates pressure, and he is hittable all Canelo has to do is put some hands on Lara if he can.
                I agree. But at this level, a guy pretty much is who he is. Canelo is a boxer/puncher who's aggressive in spots. He couldn't "outbox" Floyd and a lotta think he won't be able to "outbox" Lara. But Canelo is better than people think. He clearly lost to Floyd. But he wasn't dominated the way people think. He caught Floyd more than he was given credit for. And he actually made Floyd miss quite a bit. To me, that fight is the total opposite of Floyd-Maidana. Maidana was given credit for being more effective than he really was. And Canelo was short changed a bit. I scored Floyd-Canelo closer than I scored Floyd-Maidana.

Comment

This is the definition of a 50/50 fight. Can't wait!

Comment

I am fully aboard the Canelo bandwagon for as long as his career lasts. Anyone got Lara, I'll match those points you have.

Comment

The time for barking is over now you can start praying... Lara will punish ginger if he dare to be agressive and outbox him if he is afraid, the laser lefthand will land all night but the right hook will do the job.

Comment

Working...
                      X