No announcement yet.

someone stole my gas at the pump in broad daylight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    I hope you gt harassed again while washing your car in your daisy dukes. Punk ass bish
    it won't happen anymore. i have a system that i follow that allows me to wash my car in under 15 minutes now. before it took over 25 for a proper wash, but that also meant the probability of being harassed was increased.

Comment

I hope you gt harassed again while washing your car in your daisy dukes. Punk ass bish

Comment

Comment

firstly, i dont think this really happened

secondly, indians dont care about allah.. they're hindus

thirdly, i would have taken my bowie knife inside my car and stab the guy for $20 gas..

Comment

honestly i would have pu*sied up also and call the police instead.. ******ed guys like that you never know if they have guns or knife.. and i'm not gonna risk my life coz i'm a beta cuck

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              firstly, i dont think this really happened

secondly, indians dont care about allah.. they're hindus

thirdly, i would have taken my bowie knife inside my car and stab the guy for $20 gas..
              oh it happened bruh, on centralia and norwalk

granted it was in lakewood, CA a ghetto ass city but still....

and i do keep a knife in my car but it's for protection.

Comment

Comment

i'm not sure where the daisy dukes comes from? i only wear shorts with 11" insteam or bigger. i used to wear them at the shins like a true OG thug but i've since grown out of that look.

Comment

Should've slapped his mirror off. Eye for an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                      Should've slapped his mirror off. Eye for an eye.
                      i just pictured myself doing that and breaking my hand and the mirror not even flying off. that'd be embarassing.

but yeah i found it weird how the arab dude didn't want to show me the footage so i could at least get his plates and file a police report. he basically jacked me for $20. it's the same **** as if he walked up and took it from my hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X