No announcement yet.

In Wake of Orlando Shooting, Nonito Donaire takes Shot at Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    With all the mass shootings,I've doing research and I've came to the conclusion that they are bad and immoral.

I've been brainstorming a few ways to eliminate them.

All schools should make it mandatory to have kids take an anti mass murderhbg course and explain to them why mass killings are bad.

We can make some kind of smart gun. We would put a cpu in it It'll shut the gun down if you try to murder innocent people.

Stricter laws against mass murders that. With stricter laws it would make them think twice about it.

The government should issue every citizen with a smart cpu opera AR 15. It'll even the playing field and it'll cut down on people killed by AR's and they will have to killing people with handguns.

Make nuclear weapons legal

I have more those are just some of the better ones.
    Why bother with Trump when you's got this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      still, a very class less act by nonito.....

i am sorry he has used the two incidents to grab at the opportunity to propel himself up...

i thought he is still a boxer/fighter....or is he going after madam auring's turf and livelihood?
      Donaire didn't need to bring Manny and his belief's into the discussion.
      He just opened up his mouth, when it should have stayed shut.

Conflating Manny's name with the massacre is silly.

He should have said, this is what happens when a Muslim ****sexual has a crazy Koran thumping idiot for a father.

The gay guy is the true face of Islam and Isis!

They love that meat sword.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-16-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        nonito looking for that spot light. sad but hey you do what you gotto do to bring attention your way, whether it be good or bad.
        ^^^This here. Nonito's career is all but dead. Making this comment & using Pacquiao's name brings some attention to the "Phillipino Flash in the pan".

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
          He didnt have to but he might aswell cause Pacquiao's IQ outside the ring is that of a 12 year old, how the hell he is going to satisfy his country is beyond me, the dude is delusional. With that said im acctually a Pacquiao fan, but man he is damn stupid
          Im guessing this is Nonito or his wifes account lol

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Everybody says that, nobody actually does.
            I left before Obama was elected. Unrelated to Obama however.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Donaire didn't need to bring Manny and his belief's into the discussion.
              He just opened up his mouth, when it should have stayed shut.

Conflating Manny's name with the massacre is silly.

He should have said, this is what happens when a Muslim ****sexual has a crazy Koran thumping idiot for a father.

They gay guy is the true face of Islam and Isis!

They love that meat sword.
              Exactly, he could have touched on the topic without injecting Manny Pacquiao's name or past comments on his facebook post, that is taking a shot he was trying to be slick, trying to remind people and hope they dont forget Pacs comments, people are already forgetting his comments but Nonito had to revive them.

Nonito and his wife hate Manny, they just dont say anything blatantly because Pac is a king in that country and Nonito isn't even on the level of a squatter. I heard the Filipinos dont really care much for him and consider him an American more than Filipino.

I remember when Nonito and his father had that falling out several years ago it was all over the boxing websites and the Philippine news and media bashed him hard and took the side of his father, I think they even compared Nonito to Manny and said Mannys father actually did a lot worse yet you never saw Manny bad mouth his father or cry and throw a pity party in public, they thought what Nonito did was poor and tasteless to throw his dirty laundry out there and to slander his pops in the media to gain sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Exactly, he could have touched on the topic without injecting Manny Pacquiao's name or past comments on his facebook post, that is taking a shot he was trying to be slick, trying to remind people and hope they dont forget Pacs comments, people are already forgetting his comments but Nonito had to revive them.

Nonito and his wife hate Manny, they just dont say anything blatantly because Pac is a king in that country and Nonito isn't even on the level of a squatter. I heard the Filipinos dont really care much for him and consider him an American more than Filipino.

I remember when Nonito and his father had that falling out several years ago it was all over the boxing websites and the Philippine news and media bashed him hard and took the side of his father, I think they even compared Nonito to Manny and said Mannys father actually did a lot worse yet you never saw Manny bad mouth his father or cry and throw a pity party in public, they thought what Nonito did was poor and tasteless to throw his dirty laundry out there and to slander his pops in the media to gain sympathy.

Reminds me of that b1tch Kobe Bryant who said he hardly cheats on his wife compared to Shaquille, pure b1tch move. Ride your own drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Reminds me of that b1tch Kobe Bryant who said he hardly cheats on his wife compared to Shaquille, pure b1tch move. Ride your own drama.
                  yeah, Kobe is a straight punk for that, he even got Shaq released from the Lakers. I will never forgive him, Kobe is a straight up two face though, I remember one moment he was buddying up with Pacquiao and saying Pac would whoop Floyd, and the moment Pac got knocked out cold he jumped ship to Mayweather.

Didn't Kobe accuse Karl Malone of hitting on his wife? Just cause Malone said something like hey little mexican girl you lost?

I don't really blame Kobe for cheating though, I would never cheat but man I dont know, he is in a cold situation, he married a chick who is not affectionate at all, she is the prime example of a woman who will cuddle love and kiss you while you are in the dating stage, but once that wedding finger is on there her act is over her true relaxed colors come through and she no longer feels she has to be affectionate to her man, I heard she doesn't want any more kids either and Kobe wanted a big family and a son. But she also is notorious for saying she doesn't sleep with losers, and kicks Kobe out of the bed if his team doesnt win.

I could never be with a cold hearted woman like that too bad, Kobe cant do anything half his fortune will be gone if he divorces.
                  Last edited by hectari; 06-16-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    yeah, Kobe is a straight punk for that, he even got Shaq released from the Lakers. I will never forgive him, Kobe is a straight up two face though, I remember one moment he was buddying up with Pacquiao and saying Pac would whoop Floyd, and the moment Pac got knocked out cold he jumped ship to Mayweather.

Didn't Kobe accuse Karl Malone of hitting on his wife? Just cause Malone said something like hey little mexican girl you lost?
                    Kobe is a punk and a slap away from sucking divk. Donaire didn't need to bring PAC's name into the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                      Why bother with Trump when you's got this guy?
                      What are you trying to say?

Comment

Working...
                      X