No announcement yet.

Julian "The Hawk" Jackson - Hardest Puncher In Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian "The Hawk" Jackson - Hardest Puncher In Boxing History

Was watching this guy fight the other day, always loved Jackson. Terry Norris was another terrific puncher around at the same time too, they had a good little war.

Comment

Prime for prime,I would like to test my chin vs. Jackson's power.

Comment

He was a destroyer.

I think McClellan might have been a slightly harder puncher p4p.

He was a freak too

Comment

He was a great puncher but I don't know if he was the greatest puncher in history. That takes in a huge amount of devastating punchers from 105 pounds to heavyweights. I am not so sure he hits harder than GGG who now has 20 straight KOs. Jackson flattened guys and left them out cold. So does GGG. and Wlad and so did Trinidad, Hearns and Robinson, Tyson, Liston and lots of other big punchers of the past. I loved Jackson. He was a great puncher with both hands and ONE OF the best punchers in history.

Comment

I had McClellan as a heavier punch and not at all based on their fights... I remember people specifically Don King calling McClellan the Mini-Tyson. Although far from an admirable outside life, his Power in the ring was unbelievable.

Comment

What about Ernie Shavers?

Comment

Jackson would be today's most avoided fighter. Just think, at 147 what he would do to these so called fighters? No one at 147 could have kept him honest. His title would be the most feared fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                  Jackson would be today's most avoided fighter. Just think, at 147 what he would do to these so called fighters? No one at 147 could have kept him honest. His title would be the most feared fighter in the world.
                  Jackson never fought at 147.... But that could be said at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Jackson never fought at 147.... But that could be said at 154.
                    Imagine dropping a Tommy Hearns @ 147, Jackson @ 154 and Mclellan @ 160. I think things would get very quiet amongst todays boxing divas.

Comment

Working...
                    X