Islam in the UK- whats its future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
    different time periods
    Right. In the past muslims would try to invade Europe with actual armies. Now we let them in and pay them to reproduce like rabbits.

Comment

The government needs to get these guys to intergrate properly..

Certain parts of cities and towns shouldn't feel like your walking through pakistan.. a lot of these guys want to stick in there own little communities and ignore/look down on the native population.

I doubt that the uk will ever get as bad as Sweden.. but look at what is happening there now.. there has been a massivr increase in the rape of young women and kidz since the 80s
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 06-11-2015, 06:56 AM.

Comment

The Conservative Government has been voted in and they'll be clamping down on extremist preachers. New surveillance laws are set to be implemented too.

Prime Minister David Cameron doesn't believe in multi-culturalism for the UK so presumably greater integration is the alternative.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 06-11-2015, 07:01 AM.

Comment

As long as we are tolerant of theor beliefs and allow them to properly assimilate into our society i oredict that whithin a few generations Asian minorities will either stop being Muslim or at least adapt Islamic beliefs to suite our western ideals.

Obviously if we attack and isolate them then we creat perfect breeding ground for more radical anti west ideas to take hold.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Certain parts of cities and towns shouldn't feel like your walking through pakistan.. a lot of these guys want to stick in there own little communities and ignore/look down on the native population.

I doubt that the uk will ever get as bad as Sweden.. but look at what is happening there now.. there has been a massivr increase in the rape of young women and kidz since the 80s
            It is the same for every immigrant population throughout history though. People seek comfort in a new country by living in areas that have a lot of people of their own culture.

It takes generations for that to stop being the case

Comment

The Brits will stop very soon acting so "politically correct".

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                Right. In the past muslims would try to invade Europe with actual armies. Now we let them in and pay them to reproduce like rabbits.
                Still not going to overtake non-muslims in the UK. Lets not forget there are plenty of indigenous folks that are breeding and claiming benefits

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

there are certain parts that feel like china, africa etc

Comment

Forget it, the way Europe is heading it's gonna turn into an Islamic civil war. The religion is pure poison and the ones in charge with their agenda only want more of them shipped to European and British countries, like recently with the new law that forces these countries to take in tens of thousands of Africant immigrants.

I have no idea how some of you 'predict' that it's all gonna calm down eventually. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      Forget it, the way Europe is heading it's gonna turn into an Islamic civil war. The religion is pure poison and the ones in charge with their agenda only want more of them shipped to European and British countries, like recently with the new law that forces these countries to take in tens of thousands of Africant immigrants.

I have no idea how some of you 'predict' that it's all gonna calm down eventually. Wishful thinking.
                      You are perfect example of paranoid thinking IMO
                      This country is run by white paedos..."islamification" of UK is unlikely to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X