Collapse
No announcement yet.

The scariest movie of all time is.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're a jaded bunch. Audiences fainted upon watching Frankenstein in the early 30's. Now we see torture ****, zombies eating brains, etc.

The great directors knew what you don't see can be worse than what you CAN see...

Comment

Original Exorcist no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I remember watching the Exorcist in class, we were hooting and hollering but the bell rang so everyone got up to leave and we are getting closer to the door and my english teacher screams out at the top of his lungs "Wait, don't freaking move!!!" and we all turn around and see the female doing that scary ass crab walk down the stairs. Man we ran out of the classroom, scared the living hell out of me.

Moreover, the Conjuring actually had people walking out of the movie theater. Only movie I have watched in a while that accomplished that.
        I was just telling my girl that the only new age movie that has really gotten a reaction out of movie has been the conjuring. These new movies all sucks not like the oldies in halloween, the shining, nightmare on Elm street, the exorcist those were classics

Comment

IT,was pretty scary watching it as a kid.... my top horror movie franchise of all time has to be the nightmare on elm st. Series.... Im a huge freddy krueger fan, didnt care too much for the new one and always thought they should have put robert englund in it as one of the parents or even a cameo spot...imagine robert englund telling freddy right before he kills him "I'll see you in hell"! That would of been cool.

Comment

Insidious 1&2

Comment

the scariest movie ever is charlie and the chocolate factory, lol, man , when my nieces saw johnny depp on that ****in film, they started to cry , lol, thats supposed to be a kids film, lol, wtf?????!!!!!!!!!, lol

Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 10-17-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

One of the best 'scary' movies I've seen is The Exorcism of Emily Rose

- based on the story of Anneliese Michel

http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/emilyrose.php

Watch the trailer!

Comment

Was thinking of picking up The Conjuring from redbox, good movie?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Was thinking of picking up The Conjuring from redbox, good movie?
                    Without question it is. It really is a scary/freaky movie highly entertaining. I just rewatched it a week ago. Damn good

Comment

Night of the Agonizing **** Fisters
                      scaired the ca ca out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X