Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there SHAME in crying after a loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there SHAME in crying after a loss??

After a win some kats cry from happiness...

and most don't really seem to take issue with that....but is there SHAME in crying after a loss?? In boxing (or in any sport for that matter)....do you see SHAME in breaking down like these dudes have in the past?

Brandon Rios is just the latest but he is far from the first.....

Wachugot??

Rios: I'm not a punching bag, punching don't cry and I do.

Comment

No shame at all.

Comment

If I talked trash for 5 months and got my butt whooped and couldn't back it up in the biggest moment of my life, I'd cry too.

Comment

ONLY IF you put up a pathetic performance... like Rios did on Saturday night. If you went balls to the wall and came up short, you have every right to feel emotional/sentimental.

Comment

No shame whatsoever. These guys give everything physically and emotionally.

Comment

no shame in crying even if u win/lose.. now if u started crying after getting popped in the mouth during the 4th round or something then thats a whole another story.. or if u pull a zab judah and did the stanky leg and cried afterward.

Comment

No shame imo. If you're earning $4 million and still care enough to cry about the loss, it just shows character.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 11-25-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

i cried when i saw the Lakers gave Kobe a $50mil extension...we're gonna be average for the next 5 years

Comment

haha that pretty funny, i think he wanted to prove he wasnt a punch bag but everything he did in the ring was punch bag material. he got his pay day so whatever

Comment

Working...
                    X