Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm convinced people have serious issues these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    After the debacle, Huey cried in his car and rubbed one out while listening to Drake.

Comment

Any employed upstanding citizen should just batter some obnoxious street trash causing a commotion in public because if/when the cops get there who do you think they will believe anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        I stopped at a Shell gas station next to the refinery, and as I was done making my cappuccino (because there is no Starbucks nearby) I noticed an old, black dude acting all paranoid.

I didn't really think anything of it, until I walked to the fridges to get me a Red Bull. As I walked away, I turned to look behind me and saw the old man put a couple of Dos Equis inside his jacket...I shook my head, looking dead at him and called him an old crack head bitch.

The old man put his hands up and said "What you gone do, you gone call the laws?" I tried to ignore him and just walk away, but the old man started breaking shit. I walked back and told him to get out before I beat his ass and right before it escalated any further, a police officer that had walked in during the middle of it took him down.

The old dude was trying to wrestle the cop and ended up getting the tazer....and arrested for stealing. What the hell is wrong with people these days?
        I know right? Red bull and cappuccino? *****z be addicted to caffeine these days and need to chill the f out acting like super troopers

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I like that song...

Comment

Hey Huey, you must have serious issues if you think anyone believes this ridiculous story.

Comment

Stop harassing old people in 7/11

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Hey Huey, you must have serious issues if you think anyone believes this ridiculous story.
                Go beat off some dogs...

Comment

Working...
                X