Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Had Power Surge Before KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got overconfident and paid the price for it. You can't go completely offensive against a counter-puncher of Marquez's caliber.

Comment

JMM is to smart of a fighter to get comfortable with! Manny got cozy with that beat down and JMM made him cozy on the canvas for it! With 3 seconds in the round.!!!!!

Comment

had to watch it on a crappy live stream in the basement of the residence hall at the university, couldn't find a bar that was showing it....when i saw the KO i screamed out loud, even the ppl who weren't into boxing wanted to see the KO, that's what i love about boxing, it's the most emotionally accessable sport that even ppl who don't know anything about boxing want to see a good KO, and that was a good KO!

Comment

This just proves it was a lucky punch and/or peds

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            This just proves im a bitter pacturd faggot with my asshole still sore cus my hero got layed the fuck out.
            Fixed it for ya, fag.

You should take some lessons from Pac-Boy, maybe then you wont be so bitter.

Now that i got that out of the way, i think ill see some of that Elephant Man II again. LOL!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao had a power surge and then suffered a power cut when JMM blew his fuse.

The same punch he dropped his sparring partner with and which he was looking for throughout the fight was lucky? Yeah right..............

Comment

pac is a bum homie...

Comment

Yes, I also believe it was a lucky punch. Marquez' head was down just past Pacquiao's right side and he couldn't possibly have seen where it was going to land. By the same token, Pacquiao was unable to see it coming. I've seen this sort of punch, before as have you all, and it's impossible for the fighter to see it coming, nor the thrower to know where it's landing.

It's wrong of Marquez to be taking credit as if he planned it. He was lucky and he gets credit for the win, and should be happy with that. It will increase his bargaining power for the return. Some say he deserved to win, I say no, because he was not winning, he was well on the way to losing in a big way, so the fighter who deserved to win was the guy who was doing the most to win, and that was MannyP, who was beating Marquez up until he was KO'd with that single punch.

It was the unpredictability of boxing, which is what makes it exciting for specatators.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Yes winning by a small margin but then deciding to take a long nap in middle of fight. Compubox all you want Pac got destroyed and will never recover.

lol dude, not giving credit where credit is due is as bad as nuthugging... Marquez won the fight with an explosive KO, he won the fight decisively...but to act as if Pacman wasnt giving him his everything, and pretty much beating Marquez up is straight up ignorance.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Pacquiao had a power surge and then suffered a power cut when JMM blew his fuse.

The same punch he dropped his sparring partner with and which he was looking for throughout the fight was lucky? Yeah right..............
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=576868&page=8 <---

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Yes, I also believe it was a lucky punch. Marquez' head was down just past Pacquiao's right side and he couldn't possibly have seen where it was going to land. By the same token, Pacquiao was unable to see it coming. I've seen this sort of punch, before as have you all, and it's impossible for the fighter to see it coming, nor the thrower to know where it's landing.

It's wrong of Marquez to be taking credit as if he planned it. He was lucky and he gets credit for the win, and should be happy with that. It will increase his bargaining power for the return. Some say he deserved to win, I say no, because he was not winning, he was well on the way to losing in a big way, so the fighter who deserved to win was the guy who was doing the most to win, and that was MannyP, who was beating Marquez up until he was KO'd with that single punch.

It was the unpredictability of boxing, which is what makes it exciting for specatators.
                    why arent you up in http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=576868&page=8

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                      He got overconfident and paid the price for it. You can't go completely offensive against a counter-puncher of Marquez's caliber.
                      it's really this ****ing simple

Comment

Working...
                      X