Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have u ever asked a girl to shave her p****y when u go down ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Man up yall....aint nothing wrong with a little peach fuzz. Im straight on bald girls. I dont like that prickly shyt. Looks kiddy and immature. I like a girl with a little hair down there. Sexy as hell.

But in this age of men shaving all of their body hair and underarm hair off Im not shock some grown men are queasy at good ole pucci hair.
    it doesn't take 40 minutes to shave peach fuzz more like afro puffs...

Comment

Wait wait wait you meant DURING. LOL nah man I like that mentality you have though, shows who is in control. I have "hinted" that I don't need a jungle when I am going down, bald or give me a little landing strip nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i thought bald was Brazilian...

brazilian women are smoking hot, for the record.
        nah man, brazillian is just the strip

i think anyways

Comment

If a girl takes care of their body, then usually they shave.

Dont come across a lot of unshaved girls anymore.

Comment

I used to do it to one of my ex's..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              nah man, brazillian is just the strip

i think anyways
              Brazillian is everything. Ass included I believe lol.

Anyway, I shave my ish just cuz its cleaner. Dont want to be walkin around with sticky **** on hair when Im done. Women probably feel the same way. When they get all wet and have to wipe that ish off their bush or walk around with it til they get home and shower lol. Some hair is fine, bush is not. Plus imagine her wearing a small ass g string..half her bush sticking out the sides like some krusty the clown hairstyle. Ever been at the beach or pool or whatever and youre sitting with some friends/girl or whatever and she sits down and you can see the edge of what looks like a bush? <__<...

Comment

The chick's gotta mow the grass low enough to prevent my allergies from flarin' up. Ain't no fun sneezing with every hip thrust after goin' downtown for an hour just to please her.

That's just me. Cut it down or get outta town.

Comment

Nothing wrong with some hair, not a full out bush tho. If my girl doesnt shave for up to 2 weeks, i dont really care. Its just a little hair fellas, nothing to be afraid of or stop the action to get it done

People are so afraid of hair now a days

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Man up yall....aint nothing wrong with a little peach fuzz. Im straight on bald girls. I dont like that prickly shyt. Looks kiddy and immature. I like a girl with a little hair down there. Sexy as hell.

But in this age of men shaving all of their body hair and underarm hair off Im not shock some grown men are queasy at good ole pucci hair.
                    Peach fuzz is very light colored hair that can't be seen by the naked eye unless you really focus on it. It's hair that is seen when light hits directly on it. Otherwise the area with "peach fuzz" would actually look bald in some angles. Women grow more like full-on, visible, terminal hair down there. The scientific term for peach fuzz is vellus hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Nothing wrong with some hair, not a full out bush tho. If my girl doesnt shave for up to 2 weeks, i dont really care. Its just a little hair fellas, nothing to be afraid of or stop the action to get it done

People are so afraid of hair now a days
                      Nothing wrong with a bit of hair as long as it's trimmed when she wears a bikini at the beach.

Comment

Working...
                      X