Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we're gonna act like Pacquiao is all hype now?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we're gonna act like Pacquiao is all hype now?!

We're gonna act like Pac didn't DESTROY all of his opponents besides Marquez the past 6 years?

We're gonna act like Pac didn't demolish guys Floyd was scared to fight? (Cotto, Maragarito).

We're gonna act like Pacquiao didn't knock out MAB, crush him again, knock out Morales twice, make De la Hoya and Hatton look like they've never stepped foot in a ring before (and sent them in to retirement), make Cotto and Marg look like rag dolls, knock down and dominate Mosley, etc.?

We're gonna act like Pacquiao has just been cherry picking fighters, hand picking opponents or whatever.. BUT NOT MAYWEATHER?

We're gonna act like the ONE guy, a HOF'er and top P4P fighter currently that's proven to be his kryptonite, and is perfectly suited to neutralize Pac's style arguably beating him means that everything Pacquiao has done means NOTHING?!

Seriously when I came to Boxingscene I was expecting to see intelligent unbiased posts from people that know Boxing, for the most part.

Instead all I see is people with blatant Manny hate even more so then Floyd hate. You guys leaving Pacquiao off top 5, top 10, even top 15 lists now?! Are you ****ing kidding me? You need to never form another opinion pertaining to boxing for that blasphemy. You guys don't realize that you're just as bad if not worse then some of these clueless *******s.

I know most of you guys used to be Pac fans before this whole thing blew up too. And I can see how annoying it can get watching some of these *******s spew out some utter nonsense (some guys in the live thread had it 12-0 and 10-2 for Pacquiao?!) here and there but to discredit Pacquiao and everything he's done? C'mon...

And to call out Pacquiao for **** but letting everything for Mayweather slide?
    The bias is sickening.

Originally posted by PfourP View Post
    We're gonna act like Pac didn't DESTROY all of his opponents besides Marquez the past 6 years?

We're gonna act like Pac didn't demolish guys Floyd was scared to fight? (Cotto, Maragarito).

We're gonna act like Pacquiao didn't knock out MAB, crush him again, knock out Morales twice, make De la Hoya and Hatton look like they've never stepped foot in a ring before (and sent them in to retirement), make Cotto and Marg look like rag dolls, knock down and dominate Mosley, etc.?

We're gonna act like Pacquiao has just been cherry picking fighters, hand picking opponents or whatever.. BUT NOT MAYWEATHER?

We're gonna act like the ONE guy, a HOF'er and top P4P fighter currently that's proven to be his kryptonite, and is perfectly suited to neutralize Pac's style arguably beating him means that everything Pacquiao has done means NOTHING?!

Seriously when I came to Boxingscene I was expecting to see intelligent unbiased posts from people that know Boxing, for the most part.

Instead all I see is people with blatant Manny hate even more so then Floyd hate. You guys leaving Pacquiao off top 5, top 10, even top 15 lists now?! Are you ****ing kidding me? You need to never form another opinion pertaining to boxing for that blasphemy. You guys don't realize that you're just as bad if not worse then some of these clueless *******s.

I know most of you guys used to be Pac fans before this whole thing blew up too. And I can see how annoying it can get watching some of these *******s spew out some utter nonsense (some guys in the live thread had it 12-0 and 10-2 for Pacquiao?!) here and there but to discredit Pacquiao and everything he's done? C'mon...

The bias is sickening.
    lol u mad ur idol just aint that good?

Comment

LOL

You wont find intelligence in NSB.

Comment

Cause he has trouble against ONE boxer in his career? So Bernard Hopkins sucks?
        Ali isn't that good? Styles make fights. If you're on this forum you should at least know that.

Comment

lol TS you created an account to post this shyt? pac got exposed once again get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            LOL

You wont find intelligence in NSB.
            This. Or anywhere on the internet, since the internet has blew up, every place of discussion for any topic on on any corner of the internet...will be filled with either complete trolls, or people who literally just post to disagree with others and create debate.

I'd take everything you read on this forum with a grain of salt, I wish the moderators wouldn't let this place run so wild all the time. Its filled with total ******s.

Comment

Hes always been. Only looks good against tailormode fighters comong.off losses with catchweights

Comment

The bias is sickening.

Comment

That cheat is nothing without his Roids and catch weights.... oh..... and judges too.

Comment

Fighters get trashed on this site all of the time...all of a sudden because your God got exposed you now have a problem with this?

Let me break it down for you. People are (rightfully) reacting they way they are because all we heard was how much Pacquaio had improved. How his right hand had developed so much since the last time Marquez fought him. It's funny, because they said the same thing about Manny before their second fight, but he lost that fight too.

So Pacquaio is on this impressive win streak, and comes into the ring with every conceivable advantage against a 9:1 underdog 38 year old lightweight. And what happens? THE SAME **** THAT HAPPENED IN 2004 and 2008.

What does this tell us? For one, Marquez is a phenomenal fighter and a beast. But secondly, Pacman has hardly improved since their first two fights. The bottom line is, he only looks good against certain types of fighters. He can't adjust in the ring to save his life, and that's why he will forever look ordinary against JMM and will probably lose every round to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X