No announcement yet.

Teen beaten to death at Atlanta House party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen beaten to death at Atlanta House party

This is what happens when you stomp someone in the head thinking it's ok or cool to hand out "justice" like Insect wanted to do in the other thread.

Now these kids who stomped on him are facing life in prison for something so stupid as this.

What happened to fighting fair? What happened to not following what other people want you to do?

Man this generation is full of cowards. The same thing could have happened to the kid in the video on the other thread. Killing someone is easier than you think, a few blows to the head and you can end someone's life.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/07/...ex.html?hpt=T2

I agree with you, Cuauht. Green K, my friend.

Comment

Sad so it is man .Bull s--t like that happens all the time where i'm from man .Glasgow's bad for it. Murder capital of Europe.
      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5733964.ece

Comment

They deserve to get the death sentence since I don't believe our tax payers money deserves to go to criminals like that. Why do they charge tax payers dollars for criminals, why not make there family members pay for the prison food?

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          Sad so it is man .Bull s--t like that happens all the time where i'm from man .Glasgow's bad for it. Murder capital of Europe.
          http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5733964.ece
          I didn't know Scotland was like that. The crime has gone up considerably since the economy has gone to **** here in the U.S, it's only natural I guess.

What is more disturbing is the reasons for some of these crimes. I read recently where some kid who was about 15 years old, lured his neighbor into his basement, hit him in the head with a hammer and then sawed his head off...

When asked why he did that, he said because he was curious to see what it would be like to cut someone's head off.

Just bizarre **** man.

Comment

Horace? Emanuel? Quantez? Tracen?

What are these names?

There should be a law to protect children from being given bat shít crazy names by stoned and coked up parents.

Comment

It's hella easy t kill someone if you hit hem, or stomp them in the head like that.

You see all these videos of these guys just getting messed up after there already out. I can't believe they don't die more often.

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeKing View Post
                It's hella easy t kill someone if you hit hem, or stomp them in the head like that.

You see all these videos of these guys just getting messed up after there already out. I can't believe they don't die more often.
                Yea, I remember when I was a kid there was this dude who died because he got into a fight and was picked up and slammed. He hit the back of his head when he hit the floor and died.

You wouldn't think something like that would kill you, then you hear of people surviving 5 story falls or being shot 10 times and living. The human body can be very tough and delicate at the same time.

Comment

Check these 2 lunatics wae bottles man .I hate the way the junkies and neds fight here man blades bottles and s--t or gangs .Best avoided so they are man. Far to many murders and slashings .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X