• [PLEASE HELP] Se7en vs Silence of the Lambs

Pick one, dudez
    Se7en
    46.15%
    Silence of the Lambs
    53.85%

Red Dragon.

Comment

Very hard to pick. Se7en is less "sick" and has a stronger cast, but SOTL is more...mystic. I don't care much for Jodie Foster as lead, but it's a classic. Hopkins is incredible and creepy as fuk. Both are classics really. Se7en has a more exciting ending however. It's a tie I guess.

Comment

Silence of the Lambs for me. "Put the ****in lotion in the basket!" **** is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Silence of the Lambs for me. "Put the ****in lotion in the basket!" **** is hilarious.
          Hahahaha yes! So unintentionally funny. I also like "Wait... Was she a great big fat person?" and his gay smile before he drops the cards and runs down to the basement.

Comment

SOTL is a CLASSIC!

Comment

Seven was great, but Anthony Hopkins character would freak me out the most in real life I think.

Comment

Silence of the Lambs and easily..the ending to seven is cool but so what?

Silence was just eery..Jodie Foster was cute as hell and an awesome chick hero and Hannibal lecter to this day is considered the greatest villian of all time for a reason..hopkins was a different ****en human being in this..

Comment

SotL without a doubt

Comment

Silence of the Lambs is killing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X