Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Any video of Hatton's sparring?? They will not show it coz it will make hatton look bad compared to Pac. Same with the DLH fight, nobody showed DLH sparring with Valero & Ortiz during the 24/7. They just showed some edited Ortiz sparring with DLH after Ortiz fight in the undercard. Now DLH admits he's getting battered in sparring.

Your a marked man now fullofcum. I'll be talking to you after the fight. You better have a better excuse for hatton.
    Not sure bout Hatton video but since sparring is so important to you, do you want me to show you the video of Valero knocking out Antillon in a round in sparring? And Pacman couldn't do **** to Antillon for like 10 rounds. LOL I guess Valero owns Pac too then?

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
      Well none of those guys fight like Hatton and again looked like the kind of guys Pac thrives upon. He's looking quick as usual, but he looks like he's just gonna fight the same way he always does and that will not work against Hatton.
      They are allowing this to be shown coz they know hatton can't do nothing about it..They Know Hatton's Doomed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        Not sure bout Hatton video but since sparring is so important to you, do you want me to show you the video of Valero knocking out Antillon in a round in sparring? And Pacman couldn't do **** to Antillon for like 10 rounds. LOL I guess Valero owns Pac too then?
        I Picked Valero to KO Hatton too!!! I hope Pac will leave something left for Hatton so we can see Valero vs Hatton too.

Comment

I Picked Valero to KO Hatton too!!! I hope Pac will leave something left for Hatton so we can see Valero vs Hatton too.
          well after Hatton KTFO Pacman, Pacman will have no chance but to take a last career payday against Valero. And then Valero will own and brutally KTFO Pacman since it's obvious that one can tell by sparring videos who is a better fighter right Pacdbest? Afterall Valero KTFO Antillon in 2 rounds in sparring. Pacman took him 10 rounds and couldn't dent him. I guess Pacman sucks. lol

Comment

He didn't KO him, he did **** him up and stun him bad though. Pac didn't spar 10 rounds with Antillon, he sparred like 4 rounds or something. Valero's "KO" of Antillon came later than 4.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              He didn't KO him, he did **** him up and stun him bad though. Pac didn't spar 10 rounds with Antillon, he sparred like 4 rounds or something. Valero's "KO" of Antillon came later than 4.
              WRONG.

For VALERO it was round 4 but for Antillon it was round 2. Valero fought another guy for 2 rounds then Antillon came in and in the 2nd round Antillon got knocked out. He ****ed him up? Wrong Valero dropped him and Antillon had to be taken out of the ring beacuse he could not continue. That's called being knocked out.

I heard Pac sparred Antillon 10 rounds. He didn't dent him at all.

Comment

Any video of Hatton's sparring?? They will not show it coz it will make hatton look bad compared to Pac. Same with the DLH fight, nobody showed DLH sparring with Valero & Ortiz during the 24/7. They just showed some edited Ortiz sparring with DLH after Ortiz fight in the undercard. Now DLH admits he's getting battered in sparring.

Your a marked man now fullofcum. I'll be talking to you after the fight. You better have a better excuse for hatton.
                No videos of Hatton sparring because he has never allowed much filming in his training camps. Go and try and find me one single video of Hatton sparring. There aren't any. His training camp is different to Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
                  no videos of hatton sparring because he has never allowed much filming in his training camps. Go and try and find me one single video of hatton sparring. There aren't any. His training camp is different to manny's.

pacdbest got owned.

Comment

well after Hatton KTFO Pacman, Pacman will have no chance but to take a last career payday against Valero. And then Valero will own and brutally KTFO Pacman since it's obvious that one can tell by sparring videos who is a better fighter right Pacdbest? Afterall Valero KTFO Antillon in 2 rounds in sparring. Pacman took him 10 rounds and couldn't dent him. I guess Pacman sucks. lol
                    Valero is legitimate threat to Pac. But Hatton will be an easy Prey for Pac. I expect you to jump on Valero wagon after Pac destroys the Hatton wagon. Tell Valero to get more recognized name in his resume so we can see this fight.

Comment

pacdbest got owned.
                      Nobody owns Pacdbest!!! I'm the greatest Predictor in the net!!

Comment

Working...
                      X