Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    Eaner's his name.
    yeah Eaner, thanks. We need to get him in this thread
    Last edited by ИATAS; 08-09-2010, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Glen Johnson is boxing's worst crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        this has been posted. The gloves have been taken so I'm sure if there was any funny stuff we would know by now. sounds like an innocent mistake.

My apologies because I can't think of the posters name right now and I know it, but someone here works for Everlast and drops great knowledge about gloves all the time, I'd like to hear his thoughts.
        That might be Eaner?

I havent seen the fight, but if there was a switch in gloves after the supervisor had signed them I reckon there's a chance that the result gets changed to a no decision. All kinds of things could happen. They could alter the wrapping of the hands and tamper with the gloves.

Why the hell did they change the gloves without notifying the supervisor? Suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          That might be Eaner?

I havent seen the fight, but if there was a switch in gloves after the supervisor had signed them I reckon there's a chance that the result gets changed to a no decision. All kinds of things could happen. They could alter the wrapping of the hands and tamper with the gloves.

Why the hell did they change the gloves without notifying the supervisor? Suspicious.
          I agree,The gloves should not be changed cause a boxer does not like
          the color.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            That might be Eaner?

the commission took the gloves immediately after the fight though, so assuming they don't find any altering of the gloves there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              They were both everlast and both 10 oz weren't they? So what is Johnson complaining about?
              I remember the day when a fight was close, we would get a good rematch...now everyone wants to fight in court more than in the ring

Comment

Shut the **** up you cry baby, excuse after every damn fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  Glen Johnson is boxing's worst crybaby.
                  Actually your boy Abraham is.He can't take body punches without bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    this coupled with Johnson's pouty post fight reaction makes me kinda glad he lost now
                    Yeah that was really annoying.

Comment

It looked like both guys were gonna try to punch each other in the face with bare knuckles in the post fight interviews with Kellerman. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X