• Show
Clear All

danny mcbride is alpha as fuck

Comment

amazinger belongs here.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        amazinger belongs here.

What are you doing here?. Go to Beercules thread! BEAT it You belong there flunkiin BETA!!

Comment

This is my kind of thread. Tired of going into forums (this one and others) and keep seeing the same whiney ass MFers *****ing and crying about how they got offended, how it's wrong to make fun of queers like Bruce Jenner, how saying something against women make you a misogynist.

Fuggen liberal Betas.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            This is my kind of thread. Tired of going into forums (this one and others) and keep seeing the same whiney ass MFers *****ing and crying about how they got offended, how it's wrong to make fun of queers like Bruce Jenner, how saying something against women make you a misogynist.

Fuggen liberal Betas.

Comment

This topic makes me feel very uncomfortable, this thread should be closed immediately on grounds its insensitive to me and others that have been raised in family's that taught us that we are clearly about everything, I will pm the mods if this tread isn't closed by the time I get back from my vegan lunch, I mean it !

Comment

Hanging loose in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
                  Excuse me sir but could you please remove your Sig, it degrading to women and quite frankly physical assault between two woman should not be allowed anywhere, I mean come on is anybody in charge of making sure the lounge is an equal place for everybody's feelings, damnit !

Comment

Team vitaminas lololol

Screw you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
                      Ive stared at your Sig now for 15 mins and still can't understand why you still have it up!

Comment

Working...
                      X