quillen vs martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez via KO in 4 rds...he is just much better on all levels

Comment

Sergio by K.O/T.K.O in a very lop sided fight. Quillin is predictable and waits way too long to get his shots off, it would be a massacre.

I have doubts Kid beats the likes of Barker & Dzinziruk who I think would likely pick him to pieces.

Comment

I'd favor Sergio.

Quillin than fight 1-2 fights against guys like Macklin or Murray, than go for a Pirog-Golovkin-Geale. Than, fight a Sergio in late 2013.

Comment

As mentioned, Quillen stands still too long at times waiting for his own counter but does nothing and gets tagged with clean left straights since he just goes straight back too often...which spells disaster if that left straight was coming from Martinez.

I think it'd have to be more than a year before he's ready. Maybe more like 2 years...less if Martinez starts slowing down now that he's getting up there in age..but even then..you'd be kind of crazy to go with Peter against even a not-at-his-best Sergio from what we've seen thus far. Still...who DOES look great against Winky? :|...

Comment

Martinez by stoppage in the late rounds. I don't think Quillen is ready for that type of fight for a little while. Don't rush him into it and get him smashed. In a year or so, maybe my opinion could change, but probably not.

Comment

Whoever waits out Martinez for his age to catch up with him will start their own P4P career. Be it Canelo or Chavez or Mayweather even...somebody is coming for his topknot the day he starts slipping...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Whoever waits out Martinez for his age to catch up with him will start their own P4P career. Be it Canelo or Chavez or Mayweather even...somebody is coming for his topknot the day he starts slipping...
                JR has been trying to prolong it lol. He has the right idea.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  JR has been trying to prolong it lol. He has the right idea.
                  Maybe pops might even have a string or two to pull in Argentina, because someone is lucking into a great win in the next 12-36 months...they might even have enough cash on hand to buy Mayweather's first loss...

Comment

Sergio stops him in 8.

Golovkin would murder him.

Comment

Working...
                    X