Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Schaefer trying to save Matthysse & Garcia from the true champ Herrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that Garcia wants to fight Peterson and move up. Meanwhile Matthysse, Herrera and Broner are the big three names waiting for him to fight them or vacate. They might fight for a interim belt next. In terms of styles i think Herrera suits perfectly to Matthysse who does great against pure boxers.

Comment

lmao haters FOH

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        He exposed danny yea show the world a pure boxer would out class danny but I believe he won by a round or 2 max
        This is coming from somebody that went into the fight rooting for Garcia, much like the entire Puerto Rican crowd. We all know what saw though, by 1 or 2 rounds, either way Herrera WON.

Garcia could of gotten a draw and it still would of been wrong. The bottom line is Garcia didnt do **** the entire fight yet he got awarded the close rounds AND rounds he clearly did not win.

Robbery at its worst.

Comment

Harerra was robbed plain and simple.

Comment

I want to see Matthysse vs Herrera. The fight makes perfect sense for both fighters imo. Neither is getting a shot at D Garcia in their next fights, so why not make a huge statement by taking this fight?

Make it happen, GBP. I have spoken.

Comment

He actually said Guerrero v Molina. Not sure if he meant Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I
                He actually said Guerrero v Molina. Not sure if he meant Herrera.
                You sure? I thought he said Guerrero vs Matthysse and Herrera vs Molina?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

When is it ever going to stop?

Danny owes nothing to Lucas he beat him at his own game!

Herrera? I don't mind seeing a rematch fight with Danny in the future maybe @ 147 only to see him KO Herrera and finally see all you Lucas fans go away.

Nobody is a fan of Herrera just the Lucas fans trolling refuging behind him but hurt!

Danny has bigger fish to catch why look back??

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    You sure? I thought he said Guerrero vs Matthysse and Herrera vs Molina?
                    Maybe we watched him speaking at two different times. The video I saw was him standing with the ring in the background talking to reporters, he said Guerrero on that occasion but may have meant Herrera.

Guerrero v Matthysse is a great fight, but the Ghost wouldn't take that fight imo, certainly not at 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                      When is it ever going to stop?

Danny owes nothing to Lucas he beat him at his own game!

Herrera? I don't mind seeing a rematch fight with Danny in the future maybe @ 147 only to see him KO Herrera and finally see all you Lucas fans go away.

Nobody is a fan of Herrera just the Lucas fans trolling refuging behind him but hurt!

Danny has bigger fish to catch why look back??
                      Green k...real talk!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X