Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Adrien Broner Mixtape.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had to listen to get my own opinion. And if i had the choice to listen again or have a rusty nail shoved in my eye socket...id choose the nail!

In one word...Crap!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      i had to listen to get my own opinion. And if i had the choice to listen again or have a rusty nail shoved in my eye socket...id choose the nail!

In one word...Crap!
      I'd take it over Manny Pacquiao songs any day. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        I'd take it over Manny Pacquiao songs any day. hahahaha
        Make that two rusty nails! :WORD:

Comment

Too much base one some, but other than that its pretty good. That said, now days they can make almost anyone sound good.
          I have a tc-helicon voiceworks (http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voiceworks/) that I stack up with my other dj equipment. This little gem will make ANYONE sound like a rockstar, drunk and **** faced or not you will sound like a pro.

But it's true, you don't need any talent to sound great anymore. Just a good audio and effects guy.

I strap the voiceworks up with an anolog Vocoder and I can bust out a throw back with Freestyle - "Don't Stop the Rock"/"The Party Has Just Begun" or Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force - "Planet Rock". Maybe some Maggotron & Crushing Crew - Miami Bass Express....

What you know bout that...... lol That's some real throw back ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Make that two rusty nails! :WORD:
            hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              I have a tc-helicon voiceworks (http://www.tc-helicon.com/products/voiceworks/) that I stack up with my other dj equipment. This little gem will make ANYONE sound like a rockstar, drunk and **** faced or not you will sound like a pro.

But it's true, you don't need any talent to sound great anymore. Just a good audio and effects guy.

I strap the voiceworks up with an anolog Vocoder and I can bust out a throw back with Freestyle - "Don't Stop the Rock"/"The Party Has Just Begun" or Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force - "Planet Rock". Maybe some Maggotron & Crushing Crew - Miami Bass Express....

What you know bout that...... lol That's some real throw back ****.
              Ohhh, so that's how it can be done. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Ohhh, so that's how it can be done. Sounds like a lot of fun.
                If you want the "T-Pain" effect aka pitch correct, the voiceworks is overkill.

Comment

better than floyd and rjj lol.

i fux with #bandcamp #themoneyteam

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    better than floyd and rjj lol.

i fux with #bandcamp #themoneyteam
                    Naaaaaaaa......

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      Same reason Pacquiao thinks he can sing & pretend hes a nice guy while hes sleeping with prostitutes behind his wifes back.
                      Lol
                      Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                      That's it. I think Adrien Broner is the best raper out of all the boxers I've heard.
                      Roy wasn't bad
                      Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                      Here they are lip singing track #10 at that link. lmao

I don't care what they say. That sh#t was rockin. Bring to the A and it will get spins.

Comment

Working...
                      X