No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr: I am 1000% Percent Sure I Will Beat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr: I am 1000% Percent Sure I Will Beat Klitschko

After 46 professional bouts and 16 title fights, 41-year-old Vitali Klitschko will break new ground on Saturday night.

The WBC heavyweight champion will, for the first time in his career, fight in Moscow. His opponent is Manuel Charr, who also fights out of Germany.

"It's my first bout in the Russian capital and I'm really happy to defend my title here," Klitschko said . "I know professional boxing is very popular in Russia and many Russians support me and my brother Wladimir. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm pretty sure I know the tactics too. Vitali will punch you in the face. A lot.

Comment

And this why you will lose. You can only give 100%

Comment

They alway put out press like this before a mismatch. Helps sell tickets.

Comment

i'm 1000% sur harr ends up gettng beaten up!

charr does not have the experience to fight vital klitschko. it blows me away how he thinks beatng a shot danny williams in 7 rounds prepares you for a klitschko. charr has as much experience as deontay wilder...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            charr does not have the experience to fight vital klitschko. it blows me away how he thinks beatng a shot danny williams in 7 rounds prepares you for a klitschko. charr has as much experience as deontay wilder...
            Not only that but he's also a ****tier fighter than Wilder. And I'm not exactly that high on Wilder either. At this point, the Klitchskos are just phoning it in and scraping the bottom of the barrel. This fight is absolutely horrendous.

Comment

lol...i wonder what drugs VADA are not testing for this guy to say this.

:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Charr sounds like he watches too much Maury......

Comment

That's what all them hoes say on the Maury show.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Random1 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure I know the tactics too. Vitali will punch you in the face. A lot.
                    LOL.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    LOL.

I am just anxious to see what kind of form Vitali is in, age-wise. Against Chisora, I realize he hurt his shoulder, but he is getting up there and seems to have possibly slowed a bit. WAR VITALI

Comment

Working...
                    X