No announcement yet.

If spiderman was a badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If spiderman was a badass

If spiderman was a badass or bad guy would he be more likeable. To me he was always boring and feminine. Peter Parker is the kind of guy you want to punch because he told the teacher on you.

spiderman was a ******, he isnt in the same league as batman

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
      If spiderman was a badass or bad guy would he be more likeable. To me he was always boring and feminine. Peter Parker is the kind of guy you want to punch because he told the teacher on you.
      Spiderman is fine the way he is...Venom is the bad guy

Comment

Batman FTW.

**** spiderman.

Comment

The classic story, wimp gets super powers. He's still a wimp but now he can climp walls. Is spiderman bullet proof, I don't remember him ever getting shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            The classic story, wimp gets super powers. He's still a wimp but now he can climp walls. Is spiderman bullet proof, I don't remember him ever getting shot?
            Nope.........

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
              Spiderman is a nerd. That's his thing. Nerdiness.

spiderman was a ******, he isnt in the same league as batman
              He's not even in the same UNIVERSE as batman.

Spiderman isn't bulletproof but he is a lot tougher than the average human, has superhuman strength and agility, can climb walls and has spidey sense. He's also a genius with a great line in webslinging equipment.

Comment

It took Spiderman and Venom both getting their asses repeatedly handed to them by Carnage.........to outsource the science involved in destroying his symbiote suit with sound waves.

Nerd.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

if Spiderman was a bad ass he'd fuck Mary Jane and the blonde slut at the same time

Comment

tobey mcguire's face ruined spiderman for me....

nevertheless,

one on one, spiderman beats batman.

no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X