Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Bradley video, "Portrait of a fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This along with the face off, actually now has me semi-excited for this fight.

Comment

ive always been excited for this fight, ive been a fan of bradley since edner cherry fight, i always seen him like a good all around boxer, he gots a chance of winning this n hopefully he does, but im also a pac fan so i just really wana see a good fight let the best man win

Comment

Bradley has the passion, drive, and belief in himself...boxing is painful to Pac at this point. I could actually see him losing this fight on purpose and passing the torch so to speak to Timmy.

Comment

I gained a whole new respect for Bradley after this video. I have always respected him, but this makes me want to root for him to pull an upset that much more. I think styles makes fights and I believe his style is going to give Manny alot more trouble than expected. People are expecting Pac to just show and and Tim to lay down after tasting that speed/power, but what if he isn't fazed by it like Marquez? I have a feeling Pac could lose this one depending on how Tim responds to the power/speed factor, but then the question becomes will the judges give Tim the decision if he does enough to win? That remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Why because of the gap in his teeth? Take a look at Amir's dad then, while you are at it, lol.

I don't know too many crack heads that don't smoke, don't drink, are highly involved in their kids' lives, and get their kids up at 5 am to train....doesn't really fit the profile if you ask me.
            dudes hatin big time bro

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              This along with the face off, actually now has me semi-excited for this fight.
              I see Bradley like the blue collar type, ala Rocky Balboa trying to prove everyone wrong. He looks intensely determined.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Easy now....that's a blue collar working man right there. That fine gentleman is the backbone of America, pays his taxes, raised his son, taught him the virtues of hard work, dedication and discipline. When you think about that, it sounds pretty bad to down the guy.

I guess it would be better for his dad to try and exploit him for money and try to be his manager or something like some other boxers fathers out there.
                Well said.
                And, well, does it realy need to be said? War Bradley!!

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  I gained a whole new respect for Bradley after this video. I have always respected him, but this makes me want to root for him to pull an upset that much more. I think styles makes fights and I believe his style is going to give Manny alot more trouble than expected. People are expecting Pac to just show and and Tim to lay down after tasting that speed/power, but what if he isn't fazed by it like Marquez? I have a feeling Pac could lose this one depending on how Tim responds to the power/speed factor, but then the question becomes will the judges give Tim the decision if he does enough to win? That remains to be seen.
                  Yup this video shows he is giving it his all. Die if need be.. This June 9, I'm expecting a war.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    ive always been excited for this fight, ive been a fan of bradley since edner cherry fight, i always seen him like a good all around boxer, he gots a chance of winning this n hopefully he does, but im also a pac fan so i just really wana see a good fight let the best man win
                    This video revs me up. can't wait for the fight!

Comment

bradley would be so much cooler if he had a mean streak... i have a feeling we have another lovefest coming up

Comment

Working...
                      X