Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Cotto mention Mayweathers name after a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr boat buyer is facin Pac after JMM. If Cotto beats Clottey, he needs to worry about a SSM rematch 1st, then target Mr boat buyer.

Comment

I'm an admitted Floyd detractor and I don't view Cotto as a threat to Mayweather. He just didn't win me over with his razor-thin victory over Shane Mosley. Cotto would have lost that fight in a 15 rounder. And yeah, the Mayweather fans have a leg to stand on in this argument. Cotto has always been quiet as a mouse when it comes to mentioning Floyd. I don't know if that's because Cotto isn't confident in his abilities to beat him or if he is just a yes-man when it comes to complying with Arum, but he needed to be more assertive in calling out Floyd if the casual fans were gonna get interested in this fight. Mayweather may not have fought him anyway because of the bad blood between Arum and Haymon or because he viewed Cotto as a danger, but I'm not gonna go into speculation.

Comment

Margarito called Mayweather out many times, he even did it to his face and Mayweather **** his pants.. Did that get Margarito the fight? NO.
        Floyd is a coward and would never fight him even if he called him out after a fight (which btw, Cotto has called him out before in the past in interviews) so what does it matter?
        Let Floyd the coward face smaller opposition.. he's the one who's doing nothing for his legacy.

When Floyd is remembered it will only be by: Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

Comment

Originally posted by yesiamhandsome View Post
          Cotto is a mental midget. PBF will make him cry in the press con.
          mayflower can't even spell a whole sentence right. that gives you reasons to cry
          Last edited by fdotorres; 05-25-2009, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Cotto & Team Cotto:
            -"That's the thing he does for his entire career. He run from the really good boxer kind, he choose the others. I don't know how the people who know about boxing put him in the first place in the pound-for-pound champion."

-Cotto says he sees vulnerablilities in Mayweather which he knows how to exploit. "He's quick. He's fast. But when you put pressure on him he closes his mind."

-"We’re rivals,” Cotto said. “Mayweather is a star of the sport and we’re in the same company. Mayweather was a great champion at 130 and 135. We don’t know about 140. When the company says the time is right to make the fight, I’ll fight him. I think it's a good fight. I know Mayweather's a great fighter. But I know I can beat him."

Reporter: Do you think Mayweather actually is afraid of you?
            Cotto: I don't know what kind of reason he has for choosing another fighter. If you want to be the best you have to fight the best.
            Reporter: You actually believe you will beat Floyd don't you?
            Cotto: I'm pretty sure of that, because of my training. Because of my - I trust a lot in myself. And I'm always do more than 100% in my training sessions.

-"I can't fight a guy who doesn't want to face me," Cotto said.

just stfu. you just can't call cotto a ***** or ducker while defending mayflower. it makes you look an even bigger dumbass than you already are

Comment

just cause cotto doesn't call out pbf, doesn't mean the fight doesn't have to happen. this topic is one of the more stupid topics.

pbf can't get credit for beating other boxers on paper, he's actually got to beat them in the ring.

Comment

Working...
              X