No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Gabriel Rosada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
    would bet the majority of my e-points on tht fight but that fight wont happen lol
    Sturm is taking the easier route by fighting Soliman instead of Golovkin. It's not like GGG wouldn't be willing to travel or give up a 50-50 split to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Sturm is taking the easier route by fighting Soliman instead of Golovkin. It's not like GGG wouldn't be willing to travel or give up a 50-50 split to make it happen.
      what does ggg do to merit 50-50 if u dont mind me asking...

Comment

Golovkin is going to beat up on this 154 pounder who has lost 5 times, been stopped by a much slower, plodding fighter and people will proclaim Golovkin as the second coming of Hagler or some ****.

I like Golovkin's power and technique, his ability to control his aggression is impressive but his resume is almost laughable and yet people are talking about him being in the ring with Martinez. I want to see Golovkin fight some top level middleweights before I make that call.

Comment

Rosado

OP please fix his last name as ROSADO not Rosada!

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
            what does ggg do to merit 50-50 if u dont mind me asking...
            What I meant to say is that he would be willing to give up whatever amount of his purse to get the opportunity. GGG is now an HBO fighter with the WBA title, so he would've had some leverage to ask for good money. GGG offered a title fight to Sturm and he didn't respond.

Comment

i think the poweel win is equally if not more impressive than any of GGG wins

cant wait i got my tix

Comment

I think stance could play a small role in Golovkin-Rosado. GGG has fought 3 of his last 4 fights vs Southpaws. (Ouma, Proksa and Fuchigami) Rosado's orthodox. GGG is probably happier for it.

Comment

I think Rosado will do okay in the early rounds, but be broken down by GGG and stopped by the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah
                    One problem. Rosado gets better later. GGG GETS TIRED. They should be screaming overrated now.

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    It shouldn't go past 9-10...

I also think rosado will have some success in first rounds.
                    It won't go past that.
                    There is a reason Sturm blatantly ducked Golovkin for two years.

Hell, Sturm went life and death against Macklin imagine if that was GGG.
                    Sturm has always done that. Nothing new. Macklin is actually tough. What the funk criteria do people use to judge a fighter? I'm gonna change my name to "I'm baffled"

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I think stance could play a small role in Golovkin-Rosado. GGG has fought 3 of his last 4 fights vs Southpaws. (Ouma, Proksa and Fuchigami) Rosado's orthodox. GGG is probably happier for it.
                    Could work against Golovkin. Rosado isn't a face first brawler. Those punches will come from some strange looking angles. GGG'S D is......................?

Comment

Rosada will look great first several rounds boxing effectively and landing plenty of shots. But GGG will slowly break him down, TKO10.

After which, NSB will go crazy with nonstop threads and posts about how GGG is overrated and how Martinez would beat him blah blah blah
                      this.........

Comment

Working...
                      X