Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Deontay Wilder KTFO by a russian cruiserweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to see Deontay Wilder KTFO by a russian cruiserweight?

Skip to 1:50 to see the goods!

wow that's supposed to be the next big american HW?? he's horrible

Comment

Wilder is a joke

Comment

You need a good chin or Emanual Stewart to be successful at HW, and Wilder has neither. He has the power to knock anyone out, but you need more than power to rule the division.

Comment

I remember this very well.. He's entertaining enough for American Heavyweight's of today but who knows what the future holds for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Skip to 1:50 to see the goods!

another anti American post from the king of that bull$h!t

Comment

hmm well this was ages ago.. Deontay has had a 4 year professional career so this must be a good bit past that.. anyways I'm sure he's learned a lot since this fight.. lets not forget Wlad vs Purity.. lewis vs Mccall ..these big guys always come back better but it all depends on if they can use their size too their advantage and in Wilders pro fights he hasn't really haha.. he's going to get knocked out very soon

Comment

Who is he fighting here?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  wow that's supposed to be the next big american HW?? he's horrible
                  damn.. the ignorance on this forum knows no limits.

first of all he was far from ktfo.. he got dropped and got right back up, he was hurt but not knocked out.

second wilder had only been boxing 3 years when he competed at the olympics, i dont know when that video was from but it has to have been before then. he might only have been boxing one or two years when that happened.

now im not sold on wilder at all myself but to think that fight means anything is stupid. you cant dismiss anyone for simply getting dropped in the ams. certainly you cant dismiss someone who was that inexperienced when it happened.
                  Last edited by #1Assassin; 01-05-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Uummm just to update you in your boxing knowledge thats called a knock down not a knock out.

Comment

Working...
                    X