No announcement yet.

I fear for Haye's safety if he fights Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Wilder might cripple Haye with one clean shot. Haye has a glass chin and Wilder is the hardest hitting top ranked hw in the world. Wlad rocked Haye just imagine what a killer like Deontay would do to him.
    But Wlad didn't put Haye to sleep, and he is no slouch in the Punching power depo. I think Haye get's far too much bad rep for his chin, he's fought some half decent guys, and I think the HW division was perfect for him, he has the power to KO any heavyweight out there willing to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
      Haye would brutally spark Wilder out,he is better in every damn aspect of boxing
      Other than dramatic physical disadvantages. Wilder's an open question, we don't really know exactly what he has. Just because a fighter hasn't beaten top level opposition yet, doesn't mean he wouldn't do well or win against them. Look at Mathysse before he fought Zab. There has been several fighters that has fought lesser comp, stepped up and still proved to be what they showed against lesser opposition. I honestly don't now who wins this fight. I think this fight would be as tense as Hayes fight against Macrinelli. A fight with two punchers and a case of who lands first.

Comment

Wilder might cripple Haye with one clean shot. Haye has a glass chin and Wilder is the hardest hitting top ranked hw in the world. Wlad rocked Haye just imagine what a killer like Deontay would do to him.
        Wilder was dropped and hurt by Harold Sconiers (17-21-2). Who? yeah.

Comment

Bomber gets bombed on by Haye....I don't even like Haye...in fact I dislike that scam artist with a passion....but he'll ice Bomber bad imo

Comment

Wilder is a D level heavyweight with A+ power.

If he fights Solis he is going to realise he should've fought some real fighters and actually learnt something along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Wilder was dropped and hurt by Harold Sconiers (17-21-2). Who? yeah.
              Haye was body bagged by a 40 year old washed up ex champ.

Comment

If Haye's chin was glass, why didn't Wlad stop him after landing flush?

It's not granite by all means but he doesn't have a glass chin.

Wilder has a punchers chance and that is it..

Comment

Yeah, but he was an ex-world champ.

At this point all we can say is that Wilder would have puncher's chance against Haye, no more.

Comment

Haye was body bagged by a 40 year old washed up ex camp.
                    You get body bagged when you're on your feet throwing haymakers when the referee steps in and stops the fight?

Comment

that's still better than a guy with more losses than wins who was never a champ....

Comment

Working...
                      X