Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao agrees to smaller purse. Will Mayweather take the bait?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at them saying the ball is in mays court stfu arum

Comment

Stop ducking the man Floyd and sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        i agree^^^^^^
        oh you do?!

so which one is it then? take the test or its only arum standing in the way of the fight. way to contradict yourself!

i also find it pretty funny that mayweather didnt ask nobody for extra testing before an 8 time champion came along. hmmmmm........

Comment

LOL! Now that dumb fag Manny is creating more road blocks in order to stop the fight. Fucking coward.

Comment

who believes this ****??? only manny and his fans. thats why u guys are perfect for each other. u guys believe whatever you are told by arum and his goonies. lol, i find it funny and sad at the same time, but hey, lemmings will be lemmings.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              oh you do?!

so which one is it then? take the test or its only arum standing in the way of the fight. way to contradict yourself!

i also find it pretty funny that mayweather didnt ask nobody for extra testing before an 8 time champion came along. hmmmmm........
              lol u still mad mayweather flattened hatton

Comment

i don't get it. floyd apologists have been fighting tooth and nail to get their idol the bigger split he wants. here is the midget from asia saying he will take a smaller split just to make the fight happen. i can't find anything wrong with that. floyd and his fanboys are like silly little girls who don't know what they want.

Comment

So smaller purse, to not get tested?

I wouldn't take that offer.

Comment

floyd screwed himself with this testing non sense. here is pac looking more and more beatable every fight and floyd can't drop his testing demands or else he'll look like fraud. he must be kicking himself everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      lol u still mad mayweather flattened hatton
                      couldnt give a toss about that tbh.

just like your hero, your ducking the question i asked.

Comment

Working...
                      X