Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "Dirrell Showed Skills Against Abraham. But He Ran Against Me." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who says that the froch/dirrell fight was anything other than an extremely close fight that could have gone either way is failing to see the subjective nature of boxing. im english and thought dirrell won by a point but he didnt deserve his victory. he fought like a *****, running away and making the fight an absolute bore. if it wasnt for froch there wouldnt have been a fight. im glad the judges recognised that.

and snopkins... what are u talking about? somepeople on these forums are crazy...

Comment

In other words, sure i got hit throughout the fight with the cleaner harder shots and even though i know deep down that i lost i will say he ran and act as though i really won the fight.

Comment

fights are scored on entertainment value now are they? Dirrell had no intention of making it a fight as he believed that decisively outboxing an opponent would result in a clear victory for him.

Decisively beating an opponent doesn't mean anything if it takes place in britain.The talentless hack Jamie McDonnel got the **** beaten out of him by Ian Napa but because he continued to press,three blind judges awarded him with the decision.

british boxing is a complete and utter joke and it's because of bums like froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
          fights are scored on entertainment value now are they? Dirrell had no intention of making it a fight as he believed that decisively outboxing an opponent would result in a clear victory for him.

Decisively beating an opponent doesn't mean anything if it takes place in britain.The talentless hack Jamie McDonnel got the **** beaten out of him by Ian Napa but because he continued to press,three blind judges awarded him with the decision.

british boxing is a complete and utter joke and it's because of bums like froch.

For once i agree with you, Napa was straight up robbed, same as Dirrell.

Comment

****ing halarious interview as per...froch wins everytinme epically when he lets his tongue go..

As for the fight froch spanked dirrell and bullied him all over nottingham...

Comment

i think Froch feels he has a good chance of winning this tourement now after Dirrell got the points from the Abraham fight

Comment

Even with all the mistakes Direll made, he clearly outboxed Froch. Carl is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post

would be a good analogy if the fights were remotely similar...but the fact that dan rafael, jimmy iowa, ea5tside boxing, boxing scnee, graham houston, steve bunce, the ringside press, allan green, emmanuel stuart etc all scored ot to froch suggests you are talking bul****...

Dirrells punches fell short all night with the best shot being frochs left hook in the 8th round which had dirrells head grusomely spinning. Most of dirrells punches fell short hence why froch was unmarked.

If you are looing for effective punches, dirrells nose and lips were bleeding after just 4 rounds and had blood running from his eye after 8...froch was unmarked after 12...says it all. Dirrell threw less than 5 punches a round and ****ed it up...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    would be a good analogy if the fights were remotely similar...but the fact that dan rafael, jimmy iowa, ea5tside boxing, boxing scnee, graham houston, steve bunce, the ringside press, allan green, emmanuel stuart etc all scored ot to froch suggests you are talking bul****...

Dirrells punches fell short all night with the best shot being frochs left hook in the 8th round which had dirrells head grusomely spinning. Most of dirrells punches fell short hence why froch was unmarked.

If you are looing for effective punches, dirrells nose and lips were bleeding after just 4 rounds and had blood running from his eye after 8...froch was unmarked after 12...says it all. Dirrell threw less than 5 punches a round and ****ed it up...
                    WOW your in every Carl Froch thread defending him with the same bull****. Nobody cares what those guys had it scored at its in their best interest to please Showtime.

Did the Carl Froch underwear you had under your nose run out of odor or did you have to order a new pair? It seems like the fumes are still getting to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdruid View Post
                      WOW your in every Carl Froch thread defending him with the same bull****. Nobody cares what those guys had it scored at its in their best interest to please Showtime.

Did the Carl Froch underwear you had under your nose run out of odor or did you have to order a new pair? It seems like the fumes are still getting to your head.
                      no no one cares what those top expexts who know aot more about boxing than both of us have to say

Comment

Working...
                      X