Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well its May 14th and my FNR4 demo code isnt working...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Well its May 14th and my FNR4 demo code isnt working...

this happening to anyone else??

I'm hearing its midnight tonight, i.e. may 15th

Comment

I keep getting "This code cannot be used for this offer".

Comment

They gave you crappy codes, I gave my code to Undefeated on here and its working for him today.

Comment

xbox users? I read Micro$oft were having problems with their servers so it might be a while longer but still hopefully today.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            xbox users? I read Micro$oft were having problems with their servers so it might be a while longer but still hopefully today.
            I heard the same thing, I spoke to someone at Game Stop and he told me that he received an e-mail early this morning alerting him about the situation but was told that the codes should start working after 4pm EST.

I hope that's right.

Comment

Exactly guys,look what I found on a forum:

''I called EA and they said at this point they believe that MS may be having problems with their servers because Microsoft has the Demo (it's out of EA's hands now) and they just haven't launched it for some reason. He said the reason why PS3 people have their demo is because PSN released it a day early, and will probably be hit with fines from EA. But as of now he said he cannot put a time table on the release of the demo because it's not up to EA, it's up to Microsoft.

Gamestop was really misinformed on all of this. I know a lot of people have already paid off their preorder but, I'm definitely not doing business with Gamestop again. People are so drawn in by their "exclusive content" but Best Buy always has the same exclusive content. I'm done with EB/Gamestop.''

Comment

Somebody working at Gamestop told me that the code will be working at 5PM Eastern, they received a store informer that stated that the code will be working at this time...

Comment

yea I hope its working by tommorow...

Comment

People have been saying now itll be up 2pm EST.

Comment

Working...
                    X