No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Now Using Pacquiao To Mock Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    Anybody else getting tired of this "rivalry"? Mayweather has a fight coming up and all of the sudden 50 comes out with all of this crap.
    Floyd started all this when he dissed 50 by saying rappers weren't relevant

Comment

The dude has no friends. ...

Anybody else getting tired of this "rivalry"? Mayweather has a fight coming up and all of the sudden 50 comes out with all of this crap.
      50 has no friends and once Floyd saw through his BS it crushed the ninja turtle looking zza fool. People like to see 50 go after Floyd because he has a name. But what Curtis doesn't know is he's killing his own career. Floyd, regardless of what people may read is well liked. Watch just how many deals and organizations associated with this clown stop calling if they haven't already. Anything attached to this boy will start losing money because the brother's don't care for haters. Any movie where 50 is in it will lose big bucks because people aren't going to pay to see a two face CS' er like this clown. ...

Comment

Some forms of dyslexia make it near impossible to read out loud. This doesn't mean Floyd can't read. In fact far from it.

I have dyslexia as well and before I started reading out loud on a very normal basis, I was a basketcase with it.

When I used to read to myself I had a perfect understanding of what I was reading and the intent but when I read out lound the words on the page seem like they are out of order and are moving like ants. It's not fair to make out like it's his fault when it could be a real disability.

Comment

thread should be merged with the master 50-fmj beef thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Some forms of dyslexia make it near impossible to read out loud. This doesn't mean Floyd can't read. In fact far from it.

I have dyslexia as well and before I started reading out loud on a very normal basis, I was a basketcase with it.

When I used to read to myself I had a perfect understanding of what I was reading and the intent but when I read out lound the words on the page seem like they are out of order and are moving like ants. It's not fair to make out like it's his fault when it could be a real disability.
            To determine if someone can read, you have them read a paragraph outloud and measure their reading accuracy and fluency.

Floyd stuggled badly with a 10 second paragraph in both regards. I don't even know if he knows all the letters in the alphabet cuz he kept missing the "I" in "I heart radio"

Comment

Yea it just isn't even funny anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                Floyd calls Manny who didn't understand a word he was saying and so Manny replies by text which Floyd couldn't read. No wonder the fight was not made.

Flowmos:

Comment

Kind of like every time Pacquiao has a fight, Floyd has to come out of hiding to make a scene or make a statement so STFU already.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Yea it just isn't even funny anymore
                    Hardwork, Dedication..... Sounds like Floyd should have applied that in school.

Comment

Come on, Poppa, this isn't about boxing! This is about two b1tch ass men having a spat and one of them happens to be a top boxer (which makes it even more ridiculous!)! **** this ****, man!
                      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 08-28-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X