Collapse
No announcement yet.

jeff mayweather had a heart attack today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was trying to remember which uncle it is . Jeff is the 3rd brother, who has always kept a lower profile. Floyd senior is way more flamboyant and Roger more outspoken. Last time I saw Jeff was when he was the chief second of the boxer Bryant Jennings knocked out in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSWIFT View Post
      Not trolling. It's sad news. I don't want the Flowmos to ruin this.
      You're the only one ruining the thread. Everyone else is positive and wishing him well.

Comment

Hate to hear that about the guy, hope he gets well soon.

Comment

get well soon

Comment

Source? This is extremely serious, yet I can't find it being reported anywhere.

Comment

I hope he gets better soon

Comment

If this is true, I hope Jeff makes a speedy and full recovery. Jeff's all class, I actually met him in Vegas back in '09 and he invited me to the gym to train with him. Such a humble guy, it'd be a damn shame if this is true.

Comment

The Tito Jackson of the Mayweathers.

Comment

I met Jeff a month ago at Babystacks. Got a pic with him and we talked boxing for about 10 minutes. Hes a real cool guy. Hope he gets better.

Comment

Haven't seen this reported elsewhere, but my condolences to Jeff and his family. I'm glad to hear he's still with us fighting the good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X