Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend fetish advice....really confused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I have sex with my girl I insert strawberries,grapes, or lollipops into her vagina and I let it sit inside for at least a half hour. Then I take them out and eat them as we have sex.

Comment

I love women with fetishes! Hey jizz all over a malteser and tell her to eat it, I bet she'd love that........ better yet next time your banging her start choking her with your left hand then simultaneously with your right hand crumble a hand full of maltesers and shove them down her throat, if she orgasm's instantly you know she's the real deal a keeper, but if she start's to spit them all out onto her face grasping for air you'll know she's just wasting your time, tell her to kick rocks.
      Last edited by UTEP; 10-09-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        Before I have sex with my girl I insert strawberries,grapes, or lollipops into her vagina and I let it sit inside for at least a half hour. Then I take them out and eat them as we have sex.
        Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

chocolates are good aphrodisiacs for both you and your partner, i think its okay, but let her explain too why she keeps on doing it, or when did she started doing it.. a lot of girls love to play with food first, i have had a gf where she likes to eat chips all over my body..

Comment

Working...
          X