Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner beats Bum bum with severe ease.

Comment

• Yes, Gamboa beats Broner, Marquez Beats Broner, but Rios? No. Not even close.

Comment

• I don't want to see that, we already seen what Rios can do against a Philly Shell Defense...NOTHING then on top of that he would be fighting a fighter who not only uses the Philly Shell Defense but can also BANG

Broner DESTROYS RIOS!

Comment

• Back to the fake proposal......

It was clear as day that she was NOT in on it. And even if she was, WTF is wrong with her to agree to something like that?

Which confirms that she is just some gold digging skank who will do anything for a dollar, so shes basically a trick and ho. Good for broner for exposing her like that, and sad for the ho....made to look like a fool on national, errr, international...yea tv....

As for Broner, he's good, nothing bad to say about his boxing and I think its too early to overcriticize the guy, but he does have things to offer.

But I think at the end of the day his IQ will lead to his downfall. No mater what you need to be a smart guy to be a boxer, be it street smart, book smart, whatever....you need to have the mental capacity to be analytical in order to reach the top. And Broner it seems, its borderline mentally challenged, and there is only so far you can go on talent alone.

Comment

• marquez and rios get their asses whooped by broner....gamboa is a toss up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              marquez and rios get their asses whooped by broner....gamboa is a toss up.
              marquez? no way in hell he gets his asss beat by broner lol...rios very possible. gamboa i favor slightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                marquez? no way in hell he gets his asss beat by broner lol...rios very possible. gamboa i favor slightly.
                marquez is puzzled against the philly-shell defense....he would have to play the aggressor which he is not the most comfortable with. broner would pick him apart with his speed and counter ability.

Comment

• Rios may be garbage but I don't think Broner will have as easy a time with Rios as Abril did.

Comment

• Rios pressure style would make this fight interesting but I think Broner figures him out early and wins a decision.

But with the TR/GBP issue this is a fantasy fight at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I'm just saying the dude is a prick man. I don't care about what he has to offer boxing....you are not getting the jist of what I'm saying. These dudes have these egos and they let that stuff get in the way of what they could have been...this guy is no different. Sure, he did well tonight but look at what he had to go through to look good. The fight almost didn't even happen because of his ego, nothing more....then this thing with his girl.

Let's just pretend that she did play along with it....is that the kind of thing you would do to the girl you were gonna marry? Would/could you even respect a woman that would agree to that?

This guy (who a lot of people on here seem to love) is gonna fail. He is going to overlook someone and eat it hard just because of his ego. Look how many people have lost recently that were once thought to be the next best thing...Broner is no different.
                      I get your jist, my man. Haha. I just thought you didn't think he was a good fighter, I thought you didn't respect his skills. But, no I agree. He's got a big ego. That could play against him. But, I think once he reaches 25-26 he'll mature and change.

He's still very young, you can tell. He's getting a lot of attention. In a sense I don't blame him for the way his ego is, he's getting a lot of attention and he tries to impress the cameras, it's just he goes over the top sometimes. But, all in all I think he's a good kid, just a bit immature and is still learning the game. But, I get what you mean man.

Off topic: Our boy Maravilla is going to smash Chavez!! And, Guerrero will handle Aydin as well. You pumped for those fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X