Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someones probably getting a great pay out for this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
      I guess you didn't see the Robert Allen figth over 10 years ago. What a coincidence, Allen was pushing Hopkins around, and all of a sudden jumps out of the ring. He said he hurt his shoulder. Sound familiar?
      I recall he said he couldn't get up. The "hurt" shoulder was in their next fight, where he pretended it was dislocated, just to fake Allen in. After a round he began using it again as normal. If you have a genuine dislocated shoulder, you damn well know it, and having it put back in plac is even more painful, I KNOW!

Comment

• The way I see it, Hopkins got on Dawsons back to frustrate him and Dawson pushed him away. It looked like Hopkins overreacted. I think he thought he could stop the fight then and it backfired on him. This is a slap in the face for boxing; I'm glad he lost his belt.

Comment

• I LOVE BOXING WITH ALL MY HEART I REALLY DO BUT THIS IS WHY BOXING IS GOING DOWN ALITTLE EVERY YEAR IF ITS NOT THE JUDGES GIVING POPULARITY DECSIONS ITS THE BOXERS THAT TALKED SO MUCH SHYT AND COME TO THE RING AND QUIT SOON AS THEY GET ALITTLE HURT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE REAL BOXERS THEIR R ONLY A FEW LEFT, AN THIS FIGHT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PPV ANYWAY BOXING GOTTA STOP MAKING EVERY SO CALL GOOD MATCH PPV THE FANS LOST BIG TIME TONIGHT AND IT MIGHT SHOW THE NEXT TIME THEY ARRANGE A PPV FIGHT FANS HAVE BEEN ALITTLE CHEATED TWICE IN A ROW FIRST BY MAYWEATHER VS ORTIZ THEN NOW BY HOPKINS VS DAWSON ALTHOUGH I STILL CANT BLAME FLOYD FOR HIS ACTIONS IT STILL WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT FIGHT IF HE WOULD HAVE JUST LET THAT ROOKIE FINISH HUGGING AND KISSING LIKE A LITTLE *** LOL BUT KNOW DOUBT IN MY MIND FLOYD WAS GOING TO STOP HIM INSIDE OF 10 NOW BHOP AND DAWSON I DIDNT BUY BUT JUST BY READING THERE WASNT A CLEAR FIGHTER THAT WAS WINNING THE RDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Well it's Golden Balls' fault, for wasting the people's time on a dull, boring, groping guy like Hopkins who could not be a PPV fighter even at his peak.
            exactlY!!!! idk why this fight was decided to be on ppv anyways, who gives a **** about an old hopkins this should of been on espn

Comment

• All I gotta say is this...

2 Latin fighters, De Marco and Linares, great heart, courage, and entertainment.

2 African American fighters, Hopkins and Dawson, DISSAPOINTMENT

Comment

• I think hopkins milked the throw down too much and the referee got pissed and stopped the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
                  I guess you didn't see the Robert Allen figth over 10 years ago. What a coincidence, Allen was pushing Hopkins around, and all of a sudden jumps out of the ring. He said he hurt his shoulder. Sound familiar?
                  How did he jump out of the ring? He didn't - that's how. At the end of the day Hopkins haters will believe he quit and others won't. But those who don't are incorrect - watch the replay. Still, Dawson acted like a **** as if he won in good fashion.

Comment

• Hopkins knew he wasnt going to keep up with chad so he quit. Hopkins actually reached around and grabbed chad, all chad did was throw him off his back. why you gotta be holding like that cuh? LOL...dawson needs to fight cloud now

Comment

• what the fck, thats twice ive lost money on hopkins because of disgraceful officials, first pascal now this!!!! robbed!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X