Clear All

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Alleged biblical contradictions answered:

http://contenderministries.org/discr...radictions.php

http://www.tektonics.org/lp/merrit01.html

Contradictions in the koran:

http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamra...tion-flaws.htm

http://www.carm.org/islam/Koran_contradictions.htm

Conclusion: The bible is the true word of God. The koran was written hundreds of years after the bible was completed. Mohommud took the bible and twisted up it's stories in order to fit his false religion. It was only written by one person, yet it still contradicts it's self. The bible was written through 40 men, many of which didn't even know or have contact with each other, yet it has no contradictions or errors. The dead sea scrolls PROVE that the bible was NOT edited or changed. You don't hear people who say that the bible has been changed (yet have not proof) speak of the dead sea scrolls. They outdated the oldest known manuscripts of the bible by over 1,200 years!! Yet when they were compared to the modern bible, they had NO errors or contradictions. Those who attack the word of God (the bible) can say what they want, the proof it right there. The koran is a twisted up book written by one man who is still in the grave. The bible was written by God, through 40 men. There is no way that 40 people could have written one book without God telling them exactly what to write, but one false prophet (mohommad) can sit and write a book and claim whatever he wants, that doesn't make it true.
    I am no biblical scholar, but i put it to u like this;

To repent and ask for forgiveness I must believe in God right? Because if i can ask without believing in God, then i could just do that every day and i wont go to hell right? Eventhough i still dont believe in God.
    But ur saying that the Bible is proof there is a God. But if i dont believe in God, why would i read the bible? And if i dont read the bible, how am i going to believe in god?

And even if i did read the bible and see the prophecies and see how these authors all wrote these stories and claim they were inspired by God. Well, what if they were wrong, and it wasnt God? How do we really know?
    Its a belief...a faith. Which by definition is; the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise (argument) to be true without necessarily being able to adequately prove their main contention to other people who may or may not agree
    Isnt it more rational to realise that in the past many people credited their God or Gods with things they couldnt explain or understand. Many of those things we do understand now, and know it isnt due to the supernatural or divine power.

There are many many things that are indisputable. Such as the statue of liberty, or the grand cannyon, so why is it that the existance of god himself is debated and therefore his laws are questioned because he asks people to put such faith in events and a book that was written thousands of years ago. Especally if the consequences of disobieying his commandments carry such severe punishments? If u wanted a child not to fall down the stairs u would make sure they understood just how dangerous the stairs were, and stop them from falling. Why cant the all powerful and loving and merciful God not be able to install belief in each and every human being?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
        this;

Why cant the all powerful and loving and merciful God not be able to install belief in each and every human being?
        Its called Free will and intellect.
        This distinguishes us from the animals.

Furthermore, those that continually persist to disclaim biblical evidence
        simply because they believe the sources are not reliable can look no further
        for proof in modern day times.

Investigate Miracles, Demonic possession, the incorruptible bodies of the saints and you will realise soon enough that not believing in an Almighty
        creator is out of the question.

Comment

• Comment

• One simple question.
            If u were as powerful as god, why would you even bother with creating eart, animals, people etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by baserocks View Post
              Nice vid man

Comment

• Originally posted by baserocks View Post
                Real good vid man.

Comment

• if you want to get in to heaven you must kill all unbelievers,
                  A: kill as many muslims as poss,
                  B: if your not a believer see A

Comment

• Originally posted by DancinDestroyer View Post
                    Its called Free will and intellect.
                    This distinguishes us from the animals.

Furthermore, those that continually persist to disclaim biblical evidence
                    simply because they believe the sources are not reliable can look no further
                    for proof in modern day times.

Investigate Miracles, Demonic possession, the incorruptible bodies of the saints and you will realise soon enough that not believing in an Almighty
                    creator is out of the question.
                    If someone doesnt have the intellect to comprehend God do they still deserve to go to hell because they do not believe?

Its not simply a case of disclaiming biblical evidence. To disclaim it u must do alot of research and look at the countless books that argue for and against the existance of God or the legitimacy of the bible. People devote their whole life to such studies which have been going on for thousands of years. We all cannot devote are lives to such in depth research. And therefore as i said, if God truly wanted us to avoid hell, as a parent puts a guard around the fireplace, why let us rely on pure faith??

Possesson and miracles can be rationally explained. Those that cant dont amount to proof of God. The unknown cannot be explained as the work of God or the devil like it used to be.

Comment

• what wrong with hell anway, nice and warm, plenty of dirty women up for it, full, as long as they don't let the Americans in it will be great

Comment

Working...
                      X