Best Chins In Boxing: All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Chins In Boxing: All Time

Here's my favourite, Chris Eubank.

Only his last fight didn't go the distance and that was due to a closed eye.

And before you make any assumptions I'm a big Nigel Benn fan.

Who R U Pickin'?

George Chuvalo

Comment

Vitali has a great chin.
      Hamed has a solid chin
      Calzaghe has to be up there, always got back up off the canvas. Solid chin.

Comment

Vitali has a great chin.
        Hamed has a solid chin
        Calzaghe has to be up there, always got back up off the canvas. Solid chin.

Comment

Are you going for old times or modern times?

Going way back guys like Kid Gavilan, SRR, and Young Stribling. Gavilan was never knocked out and he had well over 100 fights.

More modern times Carlos Monzon. He was knockdown only once in his 100th professional fight. Niccolino Loche another tough argentine fighter- only 1 ko in over 100 fights. Than you have two puerto rican steel chins in Juan Laporte went the distance with guys like Chavez, Sanchez, Gomez, and Nelson- al great punchers. Camacho in 87 fights never knocked out and fought Trinidad, Chavez, De La hoya(in prime), Ramirez, and Boom Boom Mancini.

Marvin Hagler took the best shots of Duran, Hearns, Geraldo, Minter, MUgabi(had 26 fights and 26 KOs when he fought Hagler), Briscoe, and Obeljimas.

Special mention to Holyfied as well, very tough chin especially since he moved up in weight from Cruiser to HW.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
            Here's my favourite, Chris Eubank.

Only his last fight didn't go the distance and that was due to a closed eye.

And before you make any assumptions I'm a big Nigel Benn fan.

Who R U Pickin'?
            P4P ? How about Sugar ray Robinson never had a 10 count of his 202 fights 25year career. Also there is only fight that he did not finish, nobody KO'd that man.

If your talking about the HW nobody ever KO'd Marciano in 49 fights !

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
              George Chuvalo

definitely belongs there for modern times, and Ali said it himself

Comment

Hagler definitely number one!

Comment

Merqui Sosa

Comment

Marvin Hagler

Comment

Working...
                    X