Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Juan Manuel Marquez retires this year, how will you remember him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good fight future hof'er but was never great enough to edge out a win against pac

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      good fight future hof'er but was never great enough to edge out a win against pac
      pac/jmm > pac/bradley

Comment

As its been said here. Greatest combo puncher ever. Warrior and technician. Watching him him fight is eye candy for the true boxing fan. Truly an ATG and HOF. Viva Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          As its been said here. Greatest combo puncher ever. Warrior and technician. Watching him him fight is eye candy for the true boxing fan. Truly an ATG and HOF. Viva Marquez
          I too believe JMM is a notch above HOF status, he's an ATG.

Comment

Marquez is a ATG. He beat Pac three times, if they fight for a fourth time he would win again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              I too believe JMM is a notch above HOF status, he's an ATG.

You can't deny him that, not after Pacquiao/Marquez 3. He's a great fighter to fight as well as he did in a fight very few expected him to be competitive in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                He's already one of the most accurate combination punchers I've ever seen, it'd be impossible for me to forget him.

[IMG][/IMG]
                man, so ****in beautiful

Comment

One greatest mexican fighter out of Mexico ever IMO, JMM>Chavez. Love Marquez!!! he is an absolute pleasure to watch in the ring.

Comment

An absolutely great fighter and one of the best technicians I've ever seen. Watching JMM box is like watching a beautiful piece of art work being crafted.

Comment

I could never figure out why Marquez went life and death with Diaz (1st fight), Cassamayor and Katsidis though, but clearly beat Pac in the 3rd fight.

I know styles make fights, but all and all, I think Marquez was just a weird fighter. Meaning guys he should blow out the water end up being competitive and guys that should blow him out of the water (i.e Pac-JMM 3), he ends up really winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X