No announcement yet.

Pac ducked more fighters then anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac ducked more fighters then anybody

I keep reading comments of people saying Floyd ducks fighter,Broner duck fighters etc..When in reality,Pacquiao has ducked more fighters then anybody in this era.He ducked Mark too Sharp Johnson,Tim Austin,Rafael Marquez,Juan Guzman,Zahir Raheem,Juan Diaz,Nate Campbell,Yuri Foreman,Mayweather back in 2010(refused random testing even though Floyd agreed to Pac`s demand and was offereing him 50%),Mosley back in 2009(waited till Mosley was shot to fight him),And Pacquiao never fought any of the top middleweights(Margarito don`t count)

Pacquiao has ducked at least a dozen fighters,but somehow it flew under the radar of a lot of people.

Said no one ever, except you.

Comment

Weed is legal in most states now, u can stop sniffing spray paint.

Comment

man who gives a ****ing **** damn, every ****ing day all ya'll do is argue over these 2 damn fighters and not talk any other boxing...**** off damn!!!!

Comment

Pac ducked all those guys according to you but pacs resume still takes a dump on floyd's. I guess that makes floyd the motherducker

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          I keep reading comments of people saying Floyd ducks fighter,Broner duck fighters etc..When in reality,Pacquiao has ducked more fighters then anybody in this era.He ducked Mark too Sharp Johnson,Tim Austin,Rafael Marquez,Juan Guzman,Zahir Raheem,Juan Diaz,Nate Campbell,Yuri Foreman,Mayweather back in 2010(refused random testing even though Floyd agreed to Pac`s demand and was offereing him 50%),Mosley back in 2009(waited till Mosley was shot to fight him),And Pacquiao never fought any of the top middleweights(Margarito don`t count)

Pacquiao has ducked at least a dozen fighters,but somehow it flew under the radar of a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            man who gives a ****ing **** damn, every ****ing day all ya'll do is argue over these 2 damn fighters and not talk any other boxing...**** off damn!!!!
            I mentioned Broner also dumb a$$.And i havn`t posted here in about a week or 2.I don`t even post on this board that much,and when i do i talk about various fighters you idiot.You make more post talking about Floyd more then you make of any other fighter,but now you want to act all holier then thou.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                I mentioned Broner also dumb a$$.And i havn`t posted here in about a week or 2.I don`t even post on this board that much,and when i do i talk about various fighters you idiot.You make more post talking about Floyd more then you make of any other fighter,but now you want to act all holier then thou.
                You don't hardly post and this is what you come up with? Kill yo self

Comment

lmao...

never laugh this hard since your last thread! green k for you brah.

Comment

Manny's missed his fair share of fights just like every other fighter. Wouldn't say he's no more or no less of a ducker than anyone. It's lame. He's had a great career with some historic fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X