Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was a fair ref... how many points should Wlad have lost tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight ****ing sucked

Wlad sucked...Povetkin sucked..the ref sucked

Comment

That was a disgrace, he tired out Povetkin by jumping on his back.

Comment

Terrible stuff.. it actually made me sick watching it and I normally don't mind Wlad.. I thought since it was in Russia it would have been a decent fight with minimal clinching after the first round or so..

I should have known Wladimir had the ref in pocket,after all he never takes chances or cares about entertaining fans

That fight made me tired,bored and sick all at the same time

Comment

He's a ****ing disgrace. Why that guy has fans is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            1-2 points.

It was up to the Ref to do something. If he'd taken a point early, it would have changed the fight. Can't really blame Wlad for holding if he's not being punished.
            Yes you can't blame a cheat for cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
              Terrible stuff.. it actually made me sick watching it and I normally don't mind Wlad.. I thought since it was in Russia it would have been a decent fight with minimal clinching after the first round or so..

I should have known Wladimir had the ref in pocket,after all he never takes chances or cares about entertaining fans

That fight made me tired,bored and sick all at the same time
              Same ref that reffed the Klinchsko-Mormeck fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                He would've been DQ'd by a competent ref.

You can't do that every round. Push, hold, headlock, push, hold, headlock rinse and repeat. It's not boxing.
                Amir Khan lost what.. 2 points for pushing??

This **** was FAR FAR worse

Every fight he does this.. hides at range.. when they come in and try fight inside because he is so big and use range well.. he then leans or headlocks them rather then fighting inside...

Drains them and then in the latter half of the fight they gas and he opens up a tiny bit more...

Basically how do u beat Wlad??? he is so good at range with his size and skill.. but if you beat that and get inside.. the ref allows him not to fight and do what he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                  Yes you can't blame a cheat for cheating.
                  He was given the chance to negate Povetkin's attacks in an illegal manner. Jonathan Banks was right, if the ref doesn't penalise it, keep doing it.

Horrible fight to watch, but Wlad, again, reigns supreme.

Comment

He was given the chance to negate Povetkin's attacks in an illegal manner. Jonathan Banks was right, if the ref doesn't penalise it, keep doing it.

Wlad could've loaded his gloves with plaster and bits of concrete and you'd probably still go by that logic.

Comment

It's Ok to cheat if you get away with it, what a great view from a so called fan of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X