No announcement yet.

Khan hits jackpot with dream Vegas bout against Mayweather in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
    I don't know if its Mayweather's team, or just standard boxing practice, but his camp seems to throw out what I would term "trial balloons" before any fight, to gauge public reaction. I am not saying that's what it is for sure, but it wouldn't be the first time. I think he knows, with Khan's recent loses that he is not qualified.
    Looks like they are testing the waters to see what the reaction is. This level of media attention hasn't appeared out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      Pretty sure its gonna happen they denied a Guerrero fight until Floyd officially announced it even though I'm pretty sure it was inked or they were 99% sure it was happening
      The Showtime deal delayed the Guerrero announcement; they will wait until all the dust clear in the end of year fights before they announce Floyds next fight. No need to announce in October for a May fight.

Comment

Will Khan do the Bambi walk cause it seems like when he's touched on the Chin his legs go into Bambi mode

Comment

I'm sure ellerbe is creepin this thread and chuckling

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
            Looks like they are testing the waters to see what the reaction is. This level of media attention hasn't appeared out of nowhere.
            yeah that's what it is alright. they wanna know if they can get away with it lol

Comment

He better not fight Khan, Khan has some skills, but he is not a worthy opponent right now. He got KO'd by Prescott in the 1st round, he won't rematch him, despite Prescott saying Khan is scared of him. Not to mention the recent losses to Peterson and Garcia. How he didn't get stopped by Maidana was amazing with his chin.
              Mayweather should watch all of the great fights planned this fall and fight the best available opponent regardless of promoter, that is the only way I'll watch his next fight, no need to watch if it Khan (because I know the result; KO or wide decision).
              JMM/Bradley
              Pacman/ Rios
              Maidana/ Broner
              If anyone of these fighters gets a great KO vs the other they would be more deserving than Khan, even Maidana despite losing to Khan (Maidana has never been stopped, more game as a fighter).

Comment

Working...
              X