Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now who ranks higher,Floyd or Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd might have the edge on pure boxing skills but in terms of accomplishments and just plain old entertainment, Pacquiao takes it.

Comment

look.... this isn't a debate.....

just go check the p4p rankings sine '98..... floyd has and will always be considered the better fighter.
      Last edited by James_Toney; 09-03-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

When was the last time Floyd fought a legit top 10 P4P fighter than he didn't cheat on the scales?

Pacquiao fought 3 going back a year and a half back to back to back

Comment

I like both but Floyd is definitely ranked #1

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
            look.... this isn't a debate.....

just go check the p4p rankings over the past decade..... floyd has and will always be considered the better fighter.
            Bingo! These boys can talk all they want and try to use triangle theories to back up claims but overall Floyd has been on top since i was a youngster watching boxing and never lost that spot. History will be the same

Comment

I don't get how people don't seem to take loses into account when assessing a fighter's career. Manny has been knocked out three times. Floyd has maintained an undefeated record against some world class champions, that should count for more. This is a moot point because both guys are still fighting.

Comment

larry got two votes.

probably, the alts that voted for floyd came from two or three floydiots only.

Comment

Pacquiao obviously, 8 division champ who ducked no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    When was the last time Floyd fought a legit top 10 P4P fighter than he didn't cheat on the scales?

In his last 5 fights

Canelo top 10-#1 154 fighter
                    Guerrer0-top 10-#2 147 fighter
                    Mosley-#3 p4p-#1 ww
                    Jmm-#2 p4p

since 2009 he has fought 4 p4p top 10 fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

He fought JMM twice, losing both fights IMO, and Bradley who i dont think should have been P4P so this argument is foolish

Comment

Working...
                      X