Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Shumenov's accent as cute as Golovkin's?

Comment

• "It'll be an honor to take his belt"

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        The fans picked Maidana. You guys had a poll on The Ring website and voted Maidana.

He deserves praise for winning this fight. It was the one that was supposed to happen.
        Man please. That poll must have been rigged or something, because most sane fans would have wanted Matthysse/Garcia/Thurman/Ortiz.

Maidana???

I hope Broner fans don't try to pull some P4P jumping, BS.

Comment

• Haha, whatever. Let Hopkins get dat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            B-Hop leaving San Antonio to begin training in a few minutes.

Comment

• Lol BHop ain't right man.

Comment

• Hopkins would beat Shumenov but it would be a very good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  I bet you Broner will go straight for the body on Maidana and Maidana will fold like he ALWAYS DOES when someone focuses on the body when they fight him. These guys are so overrated and people buy into this bs. No one is saying Broner should always face good slick fighters BUT it will be VERY rare that you see him in the ring with one until he is forced to and then he will lose. This fight favors him in styles because he fights off defensive counters. Maidana WILL be hit to the body and he will fold like he always does. Don't get me wrong. Maidana does have the power to win but that is if he can withstand the body shots he will take. If Broner's power carried over at 147 then expect a TKO victory or a easy 12UD. If he cannot hurt Maidana to the body then he will be in for a rough fight and that's only because he power hasn't drifted over. He seems like a small WW coming in that light in the weigh-in but we will see tonight.
                  Maidana has been hurt to the body multiple times, but never stopped, he seems to recover well.

Broner does struggle against a mover, and even if he does lose to one, I'll still enjoy watching him, he's an entertaining fighter (and personality).

Comment

• That fight is kind of up B-Hop's alley as Shumenov waits around a lot and doesn't really push the issue. However that also will limit B-Hop's influence to a degree.

I think that will be a solid fight.

Comment

• relax op no serious broner fan has him in the top 10 p4p.. and broner couldnt have fought lucas or garcia cause they already had their fight lined up

Comment

Working...
                      X