Most wrongly disrespected boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most wrongly disrespected boxer?

I'll go Khan.

Even though he's a twat, he never ducks anyone, has good wins and won some titles and an Olympic medal.

Yet the way people talk about him you'd think he was worse than the guys he's beat,

I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job

Comment

I think it's the Pakistani thing that most people hate.. I am sure i will get bad rep for this comment, buts its true even though most people wont admit it.
      Last edited by bboy80; 10-30-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I say pac, most pac haters make up / believe lies about him which are 100% false

Hes never said anything bad about another fighter yet the hate is strong because they know their fav fighter would get destroyed by him but hes just doing his job
        My goodness, are you always on like this!?

anyway Earl you may be right, win or lose his fights are suspenseful he comes to fight and because of that and his dodgy chin there is always the strong possibility of a ko loss, I would watch Khan fight anytime.

Comment

Calzaghe. Hopkins and Jones fanboys just can't handle their idols losing to him after calling him a bum his entire career.

Comment

Gotta be Amir Khan, I'm not a fan of his but the guy usually fight's decent opposition and always comes to fight can't remember the last time he was in a snoozer. sure he isn't the best fighter in the world and doesn't always win but niether did Gatti and people loved him.

If Amir toned down the **** talking and got a bit more humble I think people would like him a hell of a lot more.

Comment

Tim Bradley real bad, go to his facebook none but haters wasting time posting crap about him

Comment

People often disrespect, or underrate, Ricky Hatton because he did the shameful act of losing to talentless scrubs like Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Khan, by a country mile.

He talks rubbish absolutely, but is that enough to warrant the amount of abuse he get's on this forum?

I don't know. I guess im in the minority when i say that i don't really give a **** what Boxers say to be honest. 99.9999% of Boxers can't back up the **** they talk. Who can? Not many.

If your gonna use that to hate on Boxers then you'll be spending more time hating on Boxers than actually watching the sport.

For me it's all about the actual Boxing part, you know. And Khan's a fighter who's never ducked anyone, has been in some very entertaining fights, shows great heart, fights opponents in their back yard.

Then again i dont hate on any Boxer. Just my preference but i'd rather just sit back and enjoy the sport of Boxing rather than spend my time hating on people i don't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Khan, by a country mile.

He talks rubbish absolutely, but is that enough to warrant the amount of abuse he get's on this forum?
                    Yes.

If you talk the talk without walking the walk, people are going to be calling you out.

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                    Gotta be Amir Khan, I'm not a fan of his but the guy usually fight's decent opposition and always comes to fight can't remember the last time he was in a snoozer. sure he isn't the best fighter in the world and doesn't always win but niether did Gatti and people loved him.

If Amir toned down the **** talking and got a bit more humble I think people would like him a hell of a lot more.
                    This is why the disrespect is warranted, IMO. Khan keeps talking **** and saying he's elite, but his best wins are Malignaggi and Maidana. If he shut his mouth, the fans wouldn't be making fun of him all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X