Rubio accuses Chavez of using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Is this a joke, or are you serious?
    The Juan Diaz comment was a joke(see his fight after Campbell)

The Texas doesn't do steroid test unless it's probable cause comment is serious.

Comment

Yeah, for Furosemide (Lasix), in the Rowland fight.

He looked big tonight.

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Oh man I forgot that! He already tested positive for a banned substance (yeah it was a diuretic thing, but still a banned substance)

Comment

185 lbs. of unbending, tempered steel.

Comment

Weak excuse after that performance...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyme 4 Rhyme View Post
            Weak excuse after that performance...
            Everyone has a plan until they get in the ring w/ JCC JR. Then they find out it's different than it looks on tape.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Everyone has a plan until they get in the ring w/ JCC JR. Then they find out it's different than it looks on tape.
              I'm not ready to start talking about JCC JR. like he's a P4P fighter. He looked good tonight in a lot of ways, but Rubio fought like ****. Didn't seem motivated or willing to change anything once he realized his initial plan wasn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                He did, but then didn't have the motivation to go through with camp so he called off his return fight and retired.

My post was just a reference to Diaz's camp accusing Campbell of steroids when he got outworked in a similar fashion like Rubio did, though
                I knew what you were referring to. I was joking. But, I didn't know that Diaz came out of retirement and called his return fight off though.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I knew what you were referring to. I was joking. But, I didn't know that Diaz came out of retirement and called his return fight off though.
                  He was supposed to fight David Torres if I remember correctly and Rocky Juarez was on the undercard.

edit:
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6637487

Yeah, it was David Torres.

Comment

you guys are just now realizing texas has a terrible state athletics commission??

they don't drug tests it's up to the sanctioning body to that if they want or not.

I believe with Pacquiao vs Clottey & Margarito the WBC (or wbo?) did the drug testing.

Comment

But they have Laurence Cole!

Oh wait...

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      you guys are just now realizing texas has a terrible state athletics commission??

they don't drug tests it's up to the sanctioning body to that if they want or not.

I believe with Pacquiao vs Clottey & Margarito the WBC (or wbo?) did the drug testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X