No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: USADA Responds: There is No Bias Against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Tygart starting 'vacation' season off early this year, already setting the pace

And there's plenty of agencies that can handle the testing with WADA oversight. But I guess the self-proclaimed gold standard organization wants that Floyd Mayweather Boxing Association check that they've been eating off of lately.
    Good point. They would say such a thing because money is the motivation.

Comment

No other testing in the USA does Gold standard testing that USADA do , thats why Arum dont want them , he want something less than Gold testing , I can see problems here unless who ever snake Arum wants to handle things to the " same standard " if its not I dont think Floyd would accept a mob that tests to a lower standard ,,, sounds like this is snakes Arums stage left move .

Comment

lol I guess somebody gave Arum the WRONG INFORMATION

people say use another Agency but yet nobody has yet to NAME another Drug testing agency they can use, people was saying "USE WADA"...but come to find out, WADA Don't Do Testing Themselves LOL WOW!
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-11-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          No other testing in the USA does Gold standard testing that USADA do , thats why Arum dont want them , he want something less than Gold testing , I can see problems here unless who ever snake Arum wants to handle things to the " same standard " if its not I dont think Floyd would accept a mob that tests to a lower standard ,,, sounds like this is snakes Arums stage left move .
          Arum wants something less than gold-standard testing so that Pacquiao can get away from using PEDs?

Yeah, right.

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
            I don't think that Bob Arum really thinks that the USADA is biased toward Mayweather. I just think that they don't want to be "bullied" by Mayweather with Arum being a man of immense pride, and Pacquiao being a man of honor.

I was excited when I heard that Arum would use the WADA for unlimited blood testing. However, the above quote casts doubt on the potential of the fight being made (yet again).

I can see the Mayweather camp not accepting anything but USADA because of what is highlighted in the quote.

Here we go again.
            MET WITH & THEN SENT BRIBE MONEY TO LEE

In the mid 1990s, Arum committed a host of Felonies when he admittedly gave then IBF President Bob Lee over $100,000 as a “bribe” to allow George Foreman, then heavyweight champ, to fight Axel Schultz instead of a top contender. He accomplished this by laundering the money through Europe with then booking agent Stan Hoffman. Shortly thereafter, Arum admitted such in a US Dept. of Justice affidavit that was published here at RingTalk.com. The fallout saw Arum fined in a number of states, while unable to promote in Arizona.

ARUM SUED IN LAS VEGAS

This writer sued Arum after he was quoted in a Las Vegas newspaper stating, “He (Pedro Fernandez) isn’t a real boxing writer.” Arum settled out of court for $10,000.

“THE SHEIK” IS WORTH BETTER THAN $200 MILLION

Now close to 80 years of age, Arum is still the most powerful man in boxing! One could only debate whether that would be the case if Don King had admitted to such crimes. We welcome Bob “The Sheik” Arum to the Ring Talk “Wall of Shame.”

so much for pride and honor...
            http://ringtalk.com/bob-arum-enshrined-on-wall-of-shame

Comment

Gino Rios said all of this, and now the USADA spokesperson is confirming it.

Pretty soon every knob is going to turn expert and regurgitate the fact that WADA doesn't do the testing themselves, when there were only a handful of posters like Gino who were informed and knew the full facts about the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                MET WITH & THEN SENT BRIBE MONEY TO LEE

In the mid 1990s, Arum committed a host of Felonies when he admittedly gave then IBF President Bob Lee over $100,000 as a “bribe” to allow George Foreman, then heavyweight champ, to fight Axel Schultz instead of a top contender. He accomplished this by laundering the money through Europe with then booking agent Stan Hoffman. Shortly thereafter, Arum admitted such in a US Dept. of Justice affidavit that was published here at RingTalk.com. The fallout saw Arum fined in a number of states, while unable to promote in Arizona.

ARUM SUED IN LAS VEGAS

This writer sued Arum after he was quoted in a Las Vegas newspaper stating, “He (Pedro Fernandez) isn’t a real boxing writer.” Arum settled out of court for $10,000.

“THE SHEIK” IS WORTH BETTER THAN $200 MILLION

Now close to 80 years of age, Arum is still the most powerful man in boxing! One could only debate whether that would be the case if Don King had admitted to such crimes. We welcome Bob “The Sheik” Arum to the Ring Talk “Wall of Shame.”

so much for pride and honor...http://ringtalk.com/bob-arum-enshrined-on-wall-of-shame
                I never said he was a man of honor. I said he was a man of pride. Read again.

Comment

pacquiao knows that if he's caught then his fake accomplishments will go down the drain where they belong.not to mention that arum has decieved the filipinos and any pac fans.

Comment

*******s getting desperate rofllllllllll

Comment

Mostly everyone who visited the WADA website already knew that.

Comment

Working...
                      X