No announcement yet.

Haye ducked Sports Personality of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
    If you asked 20 people on the street I wouldn't be suprised if not a single one of them knew him.
    That's more a reflection on where you live and not the British population in general.

On another note i'd love to smash Jessica Ennis, she is HOT!, and that Amy Williams.

Comment

A P McCoy and Phil Taylor have won more in there sport than anyone else in the history of there sports. People thinking they dont deserve it because they dont like there sports

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        I think Brit's are a little tired of giving it to boxers, Calzaghe and Hatton etc.

Pretty shoddy year though. 1st and 2nd, were to a darts player, and a horse jockey.

Fuck that, neither are sports imo, both crap personalities, and the jockey was in controversy over fraudulent betting etc.

Beckhams in his 30's, not even middle aged or retired, and he's been given a lifetime achievement award or whatever.

Surely there were guys in they're 70's giving to sport all they're lives about to drop they're clogs, that coulda got that.

Beckham can have it in twenty years, heck even a few at this rate.

Sports Personality of the years makes no sense, pile of wank if you ask me.
        They should have given the lifetime achievement award to Frank Williams instead of Beckham.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          I wasn't comparing them so much there was I, I was merely saying I don't really consider either of them sports. Yes for different reasons somewhat.

The jockey isn't the one doing the running, he's just sitting tight and whipping away at that poor fit horse with a cane, a horse whom I might add, is whom wins or loses the race.

At least the darts player is completely in control and responsible for his winning and consistently remaining the best, based on his own practice and performance.

Neither are sports though imo. And ask most brit's what they're personalities are like, they'll look at your like your an alien. 'Sorry whom' will be the answer off the street.
          so motor sport isnt a sport either then, as the car/bike does all the work. nothing at all to do with the driver? Behave yourself, ive seen horses lose races loads of times cos of the dumbass on its back

btw for anyone thats interested bet against Kauto Star in the King Georges on boxing day, its got a 25lb disadvantage. Concidering the size of the jockeys thats like having an extra person on its back!

Comment

Working...
          X