Collapse
No announcement yet.

White dude and His Girl Get Beat Down by 2 Black Dudes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that theres cameras everywhere nowadays makes a situation like this 10x worse. Either you back down, which is the smart thing to do, and everyone gets to watch the video of it on youtube or you start stabbing people, which is what I'd probably do, and the cops get to watch the video of it. Glad I dont have to worry too much about situations like this anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
      It was 2 against 2.

That chick got involved to. So this seems like the average, normal and fair rumble.

I love how the entire restaurant set got fucked up.

Love it.

as expected ...Someone who would think a woman is a fair game in a man's fight (she's not even swinging)...what a tough guy this kid is...

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
        as expected ...Someone who would think a woman is a fair game in a man's fight (she's not even swinging)...what a tough guy this kid is...
        What do you expect, that's how his culture treats women. Funny thing is, if he ever get's locked up, he will definitely be somebodies b.itch.

Comment

Interesting location for public WWE tag team rumble.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            I have a dumb question lol. If I bite his noes of and he had aids is there a chance of me getting hiv?
            You tryna say all black people have aids or somethin?

Comment

Dumb animals.

Comment

lawls, i need to be more on here

Comment

I believe in fighting unfair with unfair.

If i'm getting/about to be jumped i'm grabbing everything, seriously.

Fight Unfair with Unfair!

Comment

Working...
                  X