Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad blood between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans Video!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad blood between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans Video!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=farwb...ure=popt11us0c

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=farwb...ure=popt11us0c
    Mexico doesnt care about Pr, Mexico has owned PR in boxing.

Comment

straight ***** move from arroyo. he just re-signed with the heat, i guess the bitchassness from the three queens is starting to get a hold of him.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
        Mexico doesnt care about Pr, Mexico has owned PR in boxing.
        PR has more wins in the rivalry...im neither mexican nor rican, but shouldnt that mean something.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          PR has more wins in the rivalry...im neither mexican nor rican, but shouldnt that mean something.
          theres a huge problem when you count pr champs vs a taxi cab driver as a legit win over mexico...

also... the video just proves how much hate they got against us mex

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            theres a huge problem when you count pr champs vs a taxi cab driver as a legit win over mexico...

I've actually never met a Puerto Rican who dislikes Mexicans. From what I've seen, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans get along pretty well. But I guess it might be different where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
              I've actually never met a Puerto Rican who dislikes Mexicans. From what I've seen, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans get along pretty well. But I guess it might be different where you live.
              i respect puerto ricans that respect mexicans, i only knew one that dissed another mexican but he hanged around with nothing but mex.... also, i said that comment based on alot of comments left by puerto ricans laughing and praising that incident on youtube...

lets be real, the only reason why theres alot of trash talking from both sides is because we both have ridiculous pride

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post

enough said!

Mex boxers have put a beat down on PR best fighters, their heroes. And believe me that hurts them deeply!

Who cares if Jose looses to a PR Boxer!

Comment

Mexicans are good peeps and I respect them. To be honest when someone makes a Mexican joke I kinda get pissed even though i'm 100% rican

Comment

Everytime there's a MX vs PR fight, you know you're getting your moneys worth, I think deep inside we all respect each other, got some real good friends that are puerto rocks, had a boriqua girlfriend too

One thing is for certain, we take our boxing seriously

Comment

Working...
                    X